Chapter 12: My love. (His POV)

"Your lips on my lips, apocalypse."

Your lips felt like heaven. I could kiss them for eternity and I still won't get bored of them. Your amazing, Callie. We are amazing. I slowly pulled away but I could clearly tell you wanted more time. "Maybe we could continue this after work?" I said cheekily. You nodded softly and bit down on your lip. I love the way you look. Casual, yet sexy. Your style amazes me. You amaze me. Jesus I know I'll go crazy. I stood up and stuck my hand out. You quickly grabbed it and sighed a little. I stoped dead in my tracks and held your hand. "Wha- Whats wrong?" I said. "It's just.. I actually enjoyed it. I'll be able to see you in 12 hours and I don't wanna wait that long." You said softly and looked down, like you were embarrassed. "Hey," I said softly, lifting your chin gently. "We'll see each-other, I promise the time will pass by fast." I smiled softly. Your hazel eyes met my gaze, then slowly your face grew a smile. "You're right." You said softly then started walking, still holding my hand. I smiled softly and followed you. "Do you know where you're going?" I chuckled. You stopped and turned towards me. "Actually no!" You giggled and waited till I took the lead. We walked to your work, still talking and flirting. "Joe," You said softly before walking into the store. "Can we maybe talk about us? I just- uh-" You said stumbling over your words. You looked down and I could tell you were blushing hard. "I-I'm sorry.." You said under your breath. I chuckled softly. "Gosh you're adorable. And yeah, I'd like to talk about us. When you do get off of work." I smiled softly. You looked up to me and jumped in excitement. "Great." You said, smiling directly at me. Here you were. Standing in-front of me, again. I leaned in to kiss you and you did too. It felt so magical. It felt amazing. This is the best I've been after Beck, who completely fucked me over. You pulled away slowly and smiled. "Thank you for everything, Joe." You said softly. I gazed over at you and smiled softly. "Of course." I said begin you waved goodbye and walked into the store. I waved goodbye before you walked in. I'm so grateful for my courageous act during the party. It got me here. With you. This is where I wanna be. I started to walk towards Mooneys. I couldn't stop thinking about you and our wonderful date.

I walked into Mooneys and saw Michelle sitting down. As soon as she saw me, she smiled and stood up. "Oh. You're a bit early." I said softly. She nodded and walked towards me. "Well, I decided to get a little feel of this place. This place, I think, Will be it." She smiled before laughing softly. I nodded and smiled back. "Well, you're the second person that was really excited to work here. I was the first." I said in a jokingly way. She laughed and smiled again. "Well, is there anything I need to know before I start my shift?" She asked softly. "Wow. You are really excited. Do you like old book stores like this?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. "Yes! It's always been my dream to work in a place like this. It's my type of aesthetic and I really like the vibes this specific book store gives." Okay. Didn't expect that as an answer? Weird. No ones every been this excited to work in an old, deformed, and runned down book store. I'll just have to deal with it. I'm low on employers. "Well, There's really not much. I'll give you a bit of pointers though," I said before I was rudely interrupted by a high pitched scream. I looked towards the door. And you've got to be shitting me? What is Charlotte doing here? "Michelle? What a coincidence!" Charlotte said. She looked at me and smiled. "Joe!" She said softly. "Charlotte.. hey." I said under my breath. "I know you're pretty low on employers so I decided that I wanna start working here." She smiled at me then looked over at Michelle. "Yeah, Joe." Michelle said softly. I nodded and handed them both an apron. I don't wanna deal with both of their bull shits right now. It's aggravating me. But then I just think about you, Callie. And it brightens up my mood. "Okay, so like you were saying." Michelle said. "Oh yeah. If you have any questions about a certain book, let me know. And be nice to the customers." I said. They both nodded and took the aprons. "Can I have a look around?" Michelle said softly. I nodded and pointed towards the back. "That's where all the good books are." I smiled softly. She nodded and walked to the back. "Joe.." Charlotte said softly, before walking towards me. "Charlotte.." I said, looking at her. "Joe. I'm sorry about last night." She frowned. "I'm talking to someone. Don't pull anything." I said, eyeing her. "Joe- Are you serious? Is her name Callie? The hoe?" She blurted out. "First of all, it's non of you business. Second of all I would highly appreciate it if you didn't call her a hoe." I said, still eyeing her. "Okay then. The slut?" She argued. "Just don't call her any of those names. I employed you and I can unemployed you." I said calmly. "Yeah. Okay." She said before walking to the back where Michelle is.

12 hours have passed. I dealt with Michelle and Charlotte for 12 hours. Holy shit their a pain in the ass. They know nothing about hooks and it's annoying. Why work at a book store when they know nothing about it? "Well, thats the last of them." I said, loudly, informing them that its time to clock out. They both walked over to the counter and took their aprons off. "Today was a good day." Michelle said softly. "Yeah, you're right." Charlotte replied. "Hey Joe," Charlotte said. "Hm?" I replied with no intentions on spending the rest of the night with her. "Can we talk? Like have dinner or something.." She mentioned. "Can't." I replied. "Why.. Joe?" She asked. "I have a date." I replied. "With Callie? Are you serious?" She argued. I have to lie. I don't want anymore drama. "No. With someone else. Her names Casandra." I replied to her annoying question. She nodded. "Enjoy your night with Casandra." She said in annoyed tone and left the store. Great. She's jealous now. Why do I care? Let her.

I wiped down the counters before I clocked out. The door opened and the bells rung. I turned around to see you. With your bright white smile and happily lit eyes. "Hey." I said, looking at you. You walked towards me and placed something down, it was your purse. "Hey, Joe." You said softly. "How was work?" I asked politely. "It was okay. I wanted the day to go by faster." You smiled. I nodded and sighed. "Yeah today was shitty. I mean not the part when you and me connected and had that um.. you know? I'm just talking about the new employees." I chuckled. You walked slowly towards me and hopped onto the counter. I don't mind. I'll wipe it 100x more just for you, Callie. "Joe.. I've been thinking and I know it's not the right time.. But can we just try this out? I'm sorry if anyone hurt you before. I promise I'm not like the others. I'll treat you so much better.." You said softly, looking at me. Now with more enthusiasm. I smiled softly and walked closer to you. "So.. is this you saying you're interested into me?" I chuckled. You giggled softly and looked up at me, now in a more serious way. "No.. I mean yes I am interested into you, Joe. I've just really been feeling you lately and I know you're the one. I don't know you yet- and maybe you might or maybe not wanna take it slow- I'm sorry if I'm confusing." You stuttered. "Hey.. It's okay to stutter. Trust me. I also like this idea. I really would wanna try this out. It'll be like a new.. a new beginning. A new thing. We could learn about each other, while we're in a relationship. I actually think this is perfect." I said smiling. You looked up at me and bit down on your lip. "So..So you're agreeing to be my boyfriend." You smiled softly. Gosh your lips are so impossible not to look at. I nodded and softly kissed you. You kissed back, raking your hands in my curly dark hair. Perfect. I lifted you up, and you wrapped your legs around my waist. You're perfect. My lips on your lips. The greatest feeling. I love the way your breaths get deeper and deeper the more we get into depth with our kiss. You pull away and look me in the eyes. "Can we- Can we go to your apartment?" You said, still breathing heavily. I nodded and grabbed my car keys. We walked out, not regretting one bit.
-
Callie's POV will have the rest of the details. Keep you guys updated soon!