Chapter 8: The stranger. (Their POV)

(Normal: Joe) (Italic: Callie)

I couldn't believe my eyes. My rebound for Candace. Bella Davis. Light brown eyes, wavy brown hair reaching to her shoulders. We've only dated for a few months, then I found Beck who completely changed my life. "Oh hey" I said softly, looking at her. A jump suite that flows down to her ankles. "Hey. I haven't heard from you in such a long time. How're you, Joe?" She asked in a light tone. I can handle this. "Im doing great actually, thanks. How about you?" I asked. "I could do better." She giggled. "Thank you though. I don't mean to be nosy, but what're you doing here?" Her voice, now filled with curiosity. "Im friends with the birthday girl." I look around to find Charlotte, who's just dancing with friends. "Oh. Thats cool. Im here with my boyfriend." She smiled. Boyfriend? Thats the first. "He's looking for his friend. He thinks me and her will get along." She added on. "Oh that's cool." I said. "I should get going. Im looking for one of my friends who suddenly disappeared." I said before chuckling. "Yeah. Nice talking to you again." She said, before grinning. "Yeah, you too!" I said before walking to the hall. Gosh, Callie. What bathroom are you in? I checked the one with least people waiting outside for. You're not in there. Just a grumpy guy. I walked over to the one with more people. Mostly girls waiting outside. Maybe you're in that one. I make my way through the crowed until I got to the door. I twisted the door nob and pushed in. There you were. One hand on the other side of the toilet seat, and the other one you used as your pillow. I know you're a complete mess right now. But you look absolutely perfect. I hope when we finally date, that you could have enough self esteem to show me this side of you, again. I kneeled on the ground right next to you. "Hey, Callie." I said softly, while shaking you gently. Your eyes dart open. Did you fall asleep in the bathroom? You stare directly at me.

Joe you finally came. I knew you would. I opened my eyes and saw your gaze. My eyes met yours. I could tell that you cared. Your curious eyes. "Joe.." I said softly then looked down. You placed your arms around me, hugging me. Your big arms wrapped around my tiny body felt so good. "I'm sorry. That dude is a fucking jerk that deserves an ass beating" You said in a cold way but it was like comfort to my ears. I wrapped my arms around you, laying my head on your neck. "It hurts Joe. It really hurts." I said, sobbing. Maybe I'm just testing you but it really did hurt, Joe. Imagine loosing your boyfriend that you thought you had everything with. And your best friend, who always had your back. It fucking hurts. "Shh." You said, moving my hair away from my shoulder. "You don't need him. He's a fucking jerk. And I know how you feel, Callie. And it does hurt. I'm always here though. For anything." You rubbed my back softly. Gosh your presence really does make everything so better, Joe. After everything, you made it up. This moment right now, makes everything up. "Let's get out of here. You don't need this right now." You said softly. Joe. Joe I fucking love you. I nodded and wiped my nose. "Are you sure? I think I'll be fine.." I said softly. "Nope. We're going." You said, standing up and sticking your hand out. I smiled softly and grabbed it. Your hand is so big and so soft, Joe. {I imagine us. Late at night. Walking our little husky and drinking gatorade, while looking at all the street lights. Talking about our day, and our feelings. I would tell you how much you love me, and you'll tell me you love me more. We'll go back and forth, telling each other we love them more. Then you'll get tired and pick me up. Making me not say a word until we get back home, to our cozy apartment. You'll drop me gently on the bed and slowly kiss down my neck.} You gently lifted me up, and caressed my hand. You turned the doorknob, walking out with me behind. You don't care if people will see. I love it so so so much, Joe.

I can't believe I'm holding onto your hand. Your hand feels so soft, its like grabbing a blanket. We walked out, I don't care if anyone is seeing. I'll walk you outside myself. I can take care of you myself. We made it to the door and stepped out. Me and you meet eyes again, this time it feels so much stronger. More real. "So. Who's car are we taking?" I asked. You giggled. "My car?" You asked. I nodded. "Which car is yours?" I said, looking around. You took your car keys out and pressed the unlock button. The black jeep, sitting in-front of my car made a sound. I really like your car, Callie. It amazes me that you drive around with class. We still held hands as we walked to your car. I opened the car door for you, and you got in. I went to the driver side and got it.

"Joe. Thank you so much for this. This is honestly so amazing. I appreciate everything you've done tonight. Without you I have no way to express how happy you make me feel and how wanted I feel. You really did save me tonight. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" I asked, softly. Cautious with my words I chose. Joe. I really did mean that. Every single little bit. Thank you. You sighed and looked at me. "No need to say thank you, Callie. Every girl needs support and right now you need it. Like I said, I'm always here whenever you need me. Don't hesitate to call me, at all." You said, with assurance. Gosh, Joe. I really want you. I really need you right now. I unbuckled my seat belt and crawled my way to your lap. I softly kissed you and you didn't hesitate one bit. You kissed me. I know you're not the type to use women when they're feeling down. I know that you know that we can actually happen. I know we can happen, Joe. I reached my hand down the side of the seat, to push it back a little. Gosh, Joe. Your lips feel so good. I sat on the wheel, my ass on-top of the horn. I don't care, Joe. You don't either. I combed my finger through your hair. Feeling your tight, yet loose curls is a blessing. We were hitting it off, until I heard a loud knock at the window. I looked up and Abraham and Charlotte were staring directly at us. Fucking cunts dude. Fucking bitches. I got off you, and the look on your face was confusion. Same, Joe. Same.

"Hey, Joe." Charlotte said, looking directly at me. "Hey.." I said awkwardly. Abraham opened the door next to Callie and grabbed her by her wrist. "Cmon" He said without hesitation. "Dude don't fucking-" I said, before I was rudely interrupted by Charlotte who was grabbing my face and turning it towards her. "Didn't know you were into whores, Joe." She said, looking at me in the eyes. "Come on.. let's play truth or dare." She smirks.
-
i just wanna say, thank you sm for 300 views. thats so insane. i love all of you guys 🥺💞