VII

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘚 𝘌 𝘝 𝘌𝘕 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘚 𝘌 𝘝 𝘌𝘕 ❞

WITH THE PARTIAL BURNING OF HIS beloved kitchen and the banter with Ariya beforehand, Jin was angry and beyond stressed. The car ride back to his house was silent, no bickering between him and Ariya, no words even spoken. It seems as though neither of them took a breath either.

His hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white and his joints were beginning to hurt and become sore, but he ignored the pain, it was the only thing keeping him from blowing up in the middle of this godforsaken car on this godforsaken girl.

When they reached his home, Jin turned to Ariya who had spent her time staring out the window. "I'm going somewhere so go, order dinner or something, don't burn down my house."

"Oh, so now I'm suddenly mature enough to stay home alone?" Ariya cocked a brow at him, the corners of her lips turning into a slight smirk. She shouldn't be pushing his buttons like this, he might strangle her in her sleep or some shit. But she couldn't resist.

"I don't have time to argue with you right now. Go." His voice was grim with deadly seriousness, making the young woman's smirk fall from her face, replaced with a grimacing scowl.

In an act of defiance, Ariya just sat there. "No. I'm tired of you being such an asshole towards me. If you want me to leave, you'll have to drag me out." There always had to be an argument that broke out between the two of them, no matter who started it.

Jin's patience was wearing especially thin and he was on the verge of snapping at her. It would be so easy to do so, but one call to her father and he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"I'm not going to say it again. Listen to me for once again go inside." Jin spoke slowly, accentuating each word with sticking definition. He wasn't in the mood and if he had to carry her out then he would.

Ariya once again resisted him, glaring with rebellion, testing to see how far she could push the boundaries.

And boundaries did she push.

Jin was quick to get out of his Cadillac with his keys, stalking around the car and over to the passenger side of the car. He grabbed the silver handle and pulled the door open.

Ariya hadn't actually expected him to come and drag her out, why would he? But here she was, the door open with Jin's large hands on her body, dragging her out of the car against her will.

"Let go of me!" Ariya screamed, struggling as he flung her over his broad shoulders holding her legs still so that she didn't fall. "You said I'd have to drag you out." He grumbled, his hands gripping her thighs tightly, ignoring the beating his back was taking from her fist as he walked down through the front gate and down to the front door.

He put Ariya down next to the door and quickly unlocked it. "Get inside now."

Ariya adjusted her ridden up shirt and glowered at him. "Fuck you, you narcissistic asshole." She turned and marched inside, slamming the front door closed behind herself, right in Jin's face as if she owned the place.