XIV

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

"SO, HOW'S IT GOING WITH YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM?" Haneul asked, pulling her robe on over her bare shoulders, wrapping the soft silk fabric around her naked body as she stood up from the bed. It seemed as though their routine had turned into therapy after sex.

Jin sighed with a hard roll of his eyes. He remained in bed for a few minutes, the covers just barely covering his indecency. His deep v-line disappeared under the blankets just in time to hide himself.

"I'd rather not talk about her. She's more annoying than ever now." He was not in the mood to think about Ariya right now. He had already fucked someone, gotten it out of his system. Jin felt good and the last thing he wanted to think about was Ariya.

Haneul sighed, her lips pressing together with impatience in a deadpanned look. She rolled her eyes as well. "Get up. Come on, get up. We're gonna have a drink." She slapped his chest softly, motivating him to get up.

Jin groaned. "No, I don't want to talk about her." But even his protest didn't stop Haneul. She marched around the bed and grabbed Jin's wrist. "You can either go willingly and be fully clothed or I can drag you out of this bed butt-ass naked and force you downstairs. Your choice."

Haneul was too stubborn to put up with Jin's angsty bullshit. She gave him two options and now he had to choose. Obviously, he'd rather not be forced downstairs with his dick out in the open, so he got out of bed and began to collect his clothes.

"Right, as I thought." Haneul smiled victoriously. Jin was all but happy about this, but Haneul was what seemed like the only loyal friend that he had, not out for fame or money.

She'd force him to talk at some point.

After he got dressed, Haneul forced him downstairs in her empty mansion and over to the bar to the far side of her kitchen.

"What do you want?" She asked, waltzing her way behind the counter. She grabbed two glasses and placed them down on the marble counter in front of Jin as he sat down on a stool.

"Bourbon."

Haneul grabbed a clear bottle of bourbon from the shelf, full of bottles of different, expensive alcoholic drinks. She filled both and slid one over to Jin before leaning against the counter with her own cup.

"Now speak, tell me why you hate this Ariya girl so much?" She eyed Jin with curiosity, interested in hearing all about this sudden pest plaguing Jin's life.

"Don't even get me started. She's spoiled and privileged in every way you can imagine. She refuses to listen to reason, can't do the most basic things, and think the whole world revolves around her. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, more fortunate for others and she let all that power go to her head." Jin sipped on his drink, allowing the string alcohol to burn the back of his throat and stain his tongue in the pungent flavor.

Haneul scoffed, slightly offended. "Well I was born into wealth and I'd like to think you don't hate me."

"You're different. You don't act entitled. You don't use your family wealth to get what you want." He shook his head and continued to drink. "She's just so infuriating. And we were fine at some point, but then it all just went downhill from there." Jin put down his empty cup and raked his fingers through his already messy hair while Haneul refilled his cup.

"Now we're in this sick, twisted game trying to tease the other and shit. She waving her ass in my face and wearing more revealing clothes. I don't know if she's trying to get me to fuck her or not or even if I want to fuck her in the first place."

And with those words, a stupidly wide grin spread on Haneul's lips. She grabbed Jin's hand. "Do it, maybe then you'll stop bitching and complaining."

Jin glared and she smiled.

"You'll feel so much better when you do. Plus, it seems like she wants it too...just make sure beforehand so you don't go to prison for sexual assault."

Jin wasn't in the mood to think about sleeping with Ariya right now. It would be easy to just fuck her and get it over with, but that would also drag up unnecessary drama, and oh how he hated drama. It was all so messy.

"Think about it. There's a good chance it could do you well. You both should learn from each other because you have your fair share of problems as well." She pointed out.

"I came here to talk, not for my character to be judged!" Jin exclaimed becoming rather defensive. Haneul looked at him with fake sympathy and reached out for him, placing her hand on his soft cheek.

"We all need our character judged at some point. You should know this more than anyone, Seokjin." She gently pats his cheek with soft affection. "You literally scream in people's faces and judge them for a living."

Jin scoffed and waved her hand away. "Oh hush."

They spent the rest of the night downing the rest of the bottle of bourbon while Jin went on and on about how annoying Ariya is.

"The more you go on about her, the more I feel like you have a crush on her." Haneul's voice was slurred slightly with all the alcohol in her system finally setting in. She was decently okay with holding her liquor, but they just drank a whole bottle of bourbon together so she was a bit tipsy.

Jin was fine for the most part, just a little buzz. He was good at holding his alcohol, maybe because he was just a functioning alcoholic, but...who knows.

Jin scoffed at her words, at the mere idea of having a crush on someone like Ariya. He didn't have crushes, they were pointless things. Relationships were pointless at this point in his life. He was still in his 20's, even if it was in his late 20s, he was still in the height of his career. The last thing he needs is a crush or a relationship to distract him.

"Of course I don't have a fucking crush on her. I don't need to focus on relationships right now." He dismissed Haneul's accusation as if it was such a ridiculous idea.

The drunken woman gave him a flat look. "Kim Seokjin," You knew she was serious when she used his full name, "you are 29 years old. At this point, you should've already been married and had children. You're gonna be even older and crustier than you already are by the time you finally have kids."

"Listen, I will not be shamed into pursuing a relationship with someone I hate."

Haneul waved her hand. "Okay, whatever. I need to sober up and go to sleep. You can have the couch." She made her way from around the bar counter and landed two soft pats if Jin's shoulder. "Good night, asshole." She called to him as she walked away to head off to bed.

Jin sat alone at the bar, nursing his last glass of whiskey without the company of Haneul there. He down the rest and stood from the stool, making his way into the living room to go to sleep. Even he knew he was in no state to drive.

He settled down in the dark living room and lied down on the couch.

He didn't like Ariya. She was the last person on Earth that he'd even consider dating. He'd much sooner slam his nutsack in a door before he even began to feel any sort of romantic emotions for her.

Seokjin did not like Ariya.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

A cute little Haneul and Jin chapter. I wanted to know your opinions on Haneul. I personally love her as a character so much.

I promise that the much awaited smut chapter will be publish on...I'm pretty sure Friday, so we we're getting there y'all

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all an amazing day/night

사랑해

~Kay (。•́︿•̀。)