XVI |M|

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘚 𝘐 𝘟 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘚 𝘐 𝘟 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

JIN WATCHED WITH LUSTFUL INTEREST AS Ariya seductively stripped down. First her shirt, then jeans, all the way down until she sat in her lace underwear. She let her hair down and leaned back. "Now show me what you got." Her voice was low with seduction.

Jin smirked with the slightest scoff. Show her what he's got. Fine, he'll show her eveeything. He walked over to her slowly, kicking of his shoes. He raised his hands to his chest and began to slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

With each button undone, he grew closer and closer to Ariya until he was standing directly in front of her. She gazed up at him through her thick, black lashes. There's a sense of innocence in the way she looks up at him from below, but they both know she's the farthest from innocent. He pulled the shirt from his pants and slid it off, letting the fabric fall to the floor.

He was well built, broad. He had a triangle shaped body, wide shoulders with a thin waistband hips. His skin was without blemishes, without imperfection. Ariya finally understood why he thought he was all high and mighty, he was physically perfect.

Jin climbed on top of her and pushed her down to the bed. He began to kiss at her neck again, his soft plushy lips moved against her skin and his warm, wet tongue dragged against her skin. Ariya let out a pleasant sigh. He was too good at this.

"Arch." Jin ordered, reaching behind her back to unclip her bra. Ariya helped, lifting off the bed so that he could do so. The bra loosened off her chest and Jin pulled it off, tossing it over his shoulder carelessly.

His fingers played with her hardened nipples. He bent down and took her little right bud into his mouth. Ariya let out a soft moan, feeling Jin's warm, wet tongue flick against her sensitive bud. He glanced up at her, smiling softly at her pleasured expression.

Jin let go of her nipple with a soft pop of his lips and over on the left one, repreating the same flicking emotions against the second bud. He reached down between her legs and pressed the pads of his fingers against her clit through the thin fabric of her panties. She was soaking wet.

She walks around all high and mighty, but here she was, wet for him and only him

Jin let go of her nipple, a small, thin string of saliva connected them before breaking away.

"From here on out, I expect you to watch your mouth when you speak to me." Jin knew that she wouldn't confirm so easily, but he could hope. He was tired of her sharp tongue and if she didn't learn how to bite it, he'd have to teach her how to soften it.

Of course, Ariya rolled her eyes at him. "Or what, Jin? You'll make me?" She pulled him down and purred into his ear, pressing her body against his. She could feel him weighing down on her core and simply wanted nothing more than to feel him.