XII

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘓 𝘝 𝘌 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘓 𝘝 𝘌 ❞

JIN WAS RELENTLESS IN HIS TEASING OF ARIYA FOR DAYS ON END. He'd get close to her when they were cooking helping her along with only an inch between their bodies. He'd intentionally get close to her ear and mutter instructions to her, making them sound dirtier than they actually were.

And then he'd get pushed away. Once, Ariya had almost hit him with a frying pan. After that, Ariya would proceed to curse him out and call him a pervert to which he would bring up the fact that she watched him have sex thinking that he didn't know she was there which shut her right up. The biggest Uno reverse card in existence.

Jin had the upper hand here, they both knew it. They were playing a game now, not one where there was a particular winner, but it still had that competitive nature all the same, just with a sprinkle of sexual tension.

One day, Jin decided that he'd have Ariya do some chores around the house. He was suppose to be teaching her life stills and properly cleaning was a very important life skill.

Of course, Ariya wasn't very happy with his news.

"Chores?!" She exclaimed before pulling back, her face cringing with disgust. Her privilege was coming out, the fact that she was disgusted by the fact of having to clean up after herself when someone else would normally come and do that for her.

Jin nodded. "And I'm not aiding you. You will clean the entire living room by yourself and if it's not enough to satisfy me, you'll do it again until it's up to my standards." He gave her a look, knowing that his standards were nearly impossible to reach.

Ariya knew this was pointless. Jin would have her cleaning until dawn and if he found even a speck of dirt, he'd have her clean the entire living room again, even if all other surfaces were already clean.

Jin showed her to the broom closet where he kept all the cleaning utensils from mops and brooms to cleaning spray and bleach.

"Get to work, princess. We've got all day." Jin grinned with false sweetness before turning away to let her get to work. He'd be there to monitor her and make sure she didn't end up ruining his expensive furniture, but he wouldn't lift a finger to help her.

Jin watched as Ariya began to take things out of the closet that she thought she may need. She was wearing shorts for once, tight-fitting ones that left nothing to the imagination. Along with her shorts, she wore and spaghetti-strap top, also tight-fitting.

These clothes showed off her natural curves that Jin couldn't help but admire. His tongue poked out, slowly licking his plushy lips.

And then he snapped out of it just as quickly as he was it. Jin shook his head softly and quickly diverted his gaze elsewhere. He didn't want her. She was annoying most of the time, stubborn even knew she's wrong, and bratty when she wanted to be.