XXIII

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘠  𝘛 𝘏 𝘙 𝘌 𝘌 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘏 𝘙 𝘌 𝘌 ❞

THEY GOT HOME LATE THAT NIGHT, Jin apologizing the whole way home with embarrassment and feeble attempts to make it up to her. Eventually, Ariya got tired and annoyed by his incessant apologies and turned to look at him in the passenger seat. "What happened to the Jin who couldn't give less of a shit about my feelings?"

He was long gone.

All the lights in the house were turned off when the two came stumbling through the door from their horrible evening. Taehyung and Namjoon had gone home hours before so it was just the two of them.

Ariya's feet were killing her and the moment she entered the house, she slipped out of her heels and let out a small sigh of satisfaction. She turns to witness Jin loosening his tie from around his neck, unbuttoning his shirt a bit to give more room to breathe.

His hair was a bit tousled from running and twisting his fingers through his inky locks. He looked so delicious, tragically beautiful, so effortless yet purposeful.

Ariya dragged her tongue over her lips and averted her gaze elsewhere. Maybe him being constantly inside her at one point or another made her hornier in general and specifically for him.

Ariya hummed softly, reaching up to rub her neck and shoulders. She was so stressed from earlier, maybe sex wasn't what she needed, just a soothing massage. Someone's fingers working out her muscles, loosening the knots and stress that had built up in her neck and shoulders.

"Do you mind giving me a massage?" Ariya asked him, looking at him over his shoulder, with hooded lids. Jin raised a brow slipping his tie from around his neck "A massage?"

She nodded. "My muscles are tense and I can't do it myself." She reasoned turning back around, attempting to rub the stress out of her own shoulders yet failing miserably.

Jin let out the smallest sigh, knowing what her little scheme was. Sure, he could play her game. A "massage". He could massage a lot of things but he could start with her shoulders.

Jin approached her slowly and stopped behind her, standing mere inches by away from her. Ariya could feel his presence behind her. A shiver skid down her spine as his large, soft hands smoothed over her shoulders, fingers pressing into her skin.

He massaged her shoulders gently, pressing his thumbs into her the backs of her shoulders. Jin bent down, his face coming beside hers. His warm breath fanned over her ear and down her neck as his lips brushed against her skin.

"Are you sure you only want a massage?" He asked in a low tone, pressing his front against her back. He pressed soft kisses to the nape of her neck. Sparks shot through her body and Jin could feel her shiver with each kiss.

God, he affected her so much it was stupid. Ariya felt like giving herself up to him completely and entirely but she knew she couldn't.

You can't invest your feelings in someone when you know it will end. It doesn't even seem as though Jin had a crush on her anyway.