XV

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘍 𝘐 𝘍 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘍 𝘐 𝘍 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

JIN COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT Haneul said that night when they were drinking together. He kept denying it. He didn't like Ariya. He was lusting after her. She was physically attractive but that's as far as he attraction for her went. He still had the same opinion of her as he had before. Spoiled, bratty, and an attitude that needed to be put in check.

They still went on with their game as normal, this pointless game where no one could truly win. They were going to end up fucking at some point and neither of them understood why they hadn't done it yet. It was only a matter of time, not a matter of if but when.

It was the weekend which meant Namjoon and Taehyung were off and Jin and Ariya were left home alone.

The day was mostly quiet, just slient glares and lingering touches. Ariya lounged around all day, watching her addicting K-dramas while Jin did work around the house.

On the weekends, Jin allowed Ariya to have a break from cooking dinner so the responsibility landed upon him to make dinner for the both of them. He didn't mind though, cooking was rather therapeutic for him, to have his mind focused on a singular task for a little while, to make an amazing dish.

So Jin focused his mind on making Kimchi. The process was almost effortless after so many years of making this exact dish endless amounts of time.

It seemed like time passed so fast and the food was already done.

The two of them had a silent dinner, almost too silent. Jin didn't like it. He wanted her to say somethung snarky so that they could bicker or argue, but nothing came from her. She simply focused on eating.

"We're gonna make something tonight." Jin finally spoke up, earning himself an annoyed look from the woman across from him. "I thought I got weekend breaks."

"Yes, but we're making dessert tonight. You don't have to help but you won't be getting any if you don't."

Of course she wanted some. Who didn't like dessert?

"Fine." She huffed, finishing her food just as he did the same and together the walked into the kitchen to find something to make for dessert.

After many long arguments on what they should make, Ariya eventually won and it was decided that they'd make a Cinnamon Roll Cake that she found on the internet.

Jin trusted his recipes more than anything he found on the internet, but whatever, if this turns out to be horrible, it's her fault. The ingredients were rather simple, flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, butter, etc, all things Jin fortunately had in stock in his kitchen.

"This is stupid." Jin murmured softly, glancing over at the recipe from Ariya's phone while she mixed the ingredients together with the electric hand mixer.