VIII

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘌 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘌 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 ❞

"GOOD MORNING, ARIYA." Namjoon greeted the young woman with a warm smile, standing at the end of the staircase, watching as she came down slowly, her body once again still half asleep. He had managed to keep up with his positive attitude despite how rude she was. He didn't take it personally. She was rude to everyone.

Ariya mumbled softly incoherent words that could be taken as either "fuck off" or "good morning". It was either or really, probably a little bit of both.

Namjoon accompanied her through the elegant home to the dining room where she had expected breakfast to be already made and waiting on in the table along with a witty morning remark, but there was none of that, just Taehyung, smiling as best as he could at the terrifying woman. He, on the other hand, had taken everything personally and was terrified of her. "Good morning." He said in that endearing, broken English of his.

Ariya grunted, more concerned about the fact that Jin wasn't there, more importantly, there wasn't any food for her to eat and she went to bed last night without any dinner so she was especially hungry.

"Where's Jin?" She yawned walking over to push open the doors to the kitchen. He wasn't in there either and she was already becoming irritable.

"I'm not sure. He'd normally be long awake right now." Namjoon lifted his right wrist to check the time, it was already long past 9 and Jin was normally up very early in the morning.

"What is he, a vampire? I can't even wake up at 9 and feel like I'm actually alive." Ariya murmured, pushing the few strands that had fallen out of her messy bun out of her face and behind her ear.

Namjoon scoffed. "I wish I had the pleasure of waking up at 9. I don't think I've slept that long since I was 18." He reminisced, missing the days where he got to sleep in.

He really needs to cash in that break Jin offered him.

"Well, he needs to hurry up and get here. He's my only source of food right now."

"Yes, and I wish it was so easy to starve you out, but fortunately for you, I have humanity."

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear.

Ariya turned on her heels and crossed her arms. He was dressed in more casual clothing for once in a blue crew neck and grey sweatpants. For once he didn't look so uptight like he had a stick in his ass, but he sure did act like it.

"Well then, have some humanity and make me some breakfast." A sarcastic smile displayed on Ariya's lips. She was in no playing mood right now. Her stomach felt as though it was digesting itself.

Jin looked at her through strands of his messy hair that fell over his face. "I think you can say that in a more polite way, don't you, gongju." It seemed as though his good mood was back, or at least as good as it could get. He was back to teasing her, calling her princess.