XXII

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘠  𝘛 𝘞 𝘖 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘞 𝘖 ❞

ARIYA NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D EVER LOOK AT A HOUSE AND THINK, "too big", before. It wasn't something that crossed her mind until now, looking at the mega-mansion in which the party the attend calls home. That house was not a house, not a place a person lives.

Dazzling, golden lights came from the magnificent building and the most elite of Korea were walking in, dressed their very best.

Jin cut the engine and got out of the car, walking around to open the door and help Ariya out just to be a gentleman and keep appearances. He didn't look particularly happy to be here, mostly because he tended to be a recluse. He didn't like conversing with the elites of Korea. Most of them tended to be...not the greatest people.

"Thank you." She muttered softly, pulling up her dress so that it didn't touch the ground. Her fur draped over her shoulders and caressed the soft curve of her spine, accentuating the delicacy of her narrow shoulders. The diamond necklace that rests against her collarbones seems to bring attention to her slender neck, framed by her long, straighten hair.

Jin closed the door behind her and locked the car before looping her arm with his. "Are you ready?" He asked, once again taking her arm with his. He looked down at her with eyes softer than normal. Maybe because she looked especially beautiful tonight, not to say that she didn't normally look gorgeous.

Ariya nodded. "What do I have to be afraid of?" She shrugged nonchalantly.

Jin wished there was nothing she had to be afraid of but sadly, racist people existed everywhere and majority of the population in Korea were....well Koreans. Yes, you saw black people around on occasion, but they were few and far apart in a sea of Asian people.

Jin's grip on her waist was almost bruising as they walked through the open doors and into the insanely large foyer area that seem to swallow the square footage of most regular houses. There was no reason for anyone's house to be so large. Ariya was almost convinced that people didn't actually live here, it was just owned for parties and nothing else.

The room was filled with guests. As rich and old as they come. The room was elegantly beautiful, rather modern in comparison to Jin's traditionalistic home, but Ariya felt as though she enjoyed the traditional better.

It was beautiful here, something right out of a movie where you meet the love of your life. Ariya wondered who it belonged to.

"Oh, Seokjin, you're finally here!"

A man pushed his way through the people rather abruptly and without pause or apologies to the people he shoved them to the side. He looked at Jin with familiarity and even happiness to see that he had shown up to his ball.

The man approached them. He seemed to be relatively around the same age as Jin, just as attractive too. He grinned brightly as he neared them but when Ariya looked at Jin, he didn't look very happy to see the man. His expression was grim, the same expression he had when Ariya first came, bothered annoyance.