Finally The Truth Is Out

Anastasia's POV

" So babes anyone else wants to go to hell with him" I ask through chaos of screaming and shock of me kill someone who had no use in this world. May he rot in hell for the suffers,pain and frustration he has brought to this family.

The room goes silent.

I look at Jasmin running to me nearly breaking her ankle wearing those high heels. I laugh slightly as her tiny arms surround me as she looks at me.

" I can't thank you enough , you saved me" bursting into tears, she whispers to me while shaking.

I take her face and bring it up " Listen to me Jasmin never ever thank me for saving your life. You are part of this family. You have proven your loyalty but i have to give it to you when u bumped into me giving me the note was smart. It gave me enough time to surround this place with a whole army" I give her smile and give her a big bear hug like my mum used to give me.

" Now суки ( b$tches) whos ready for a race"

Everyone chuckled as i get a text saying the cars are ready.

" The cars are here. You can choose any car but stay away from my car"

" And mine" Diego shouts loudly

Everyone makes there way outside  but mum remains inside. It took me every last drop of love for her i had to ask her " Mama why are just standing there come one dont make everyone wait for us" I say as i smile.

" I cant моя маленькая принцесса" She says in her soft tone like she used to have when i was 5.Shiver rush down my spine as i hear that nickname. She never called me that not since years ago before the accident. Before her soul changed.

" Why Mama? Everyone is waiting" I sympathetically ask.

" They ain't waiting for me there waiting for you my dear."

I was seriously starting to get worried what's wrong with her why is she not shouting telling me Im monster and all that
" Mama ? whats the hell is happening"

"I-" she tries to get the words out but claps on the floor as tears make their way down her cheeks.

I ran to her as fast as i could and hug her. She were hesitant at first but gave in. Aww how much i missed those bear hugs.

" Mama" i say but no response " Mama" i shout louder and shake her but she wont look at me.

" Mama what the fu$k is wrong"

" I-...I... Im sorry my little princess" she quietly whispers to me.

I stand up quickly and walked away. When she started to change all i wanted to hear those words then but was it to late ... Shes your mother Anastasia.

" Why do you do it Ma why did you make me go to Ivons ? Why did you treat me like this?" I questioned her while looking away. I couldn't bare to see her like this even after everything shes done. She standing exactly like when Mattia disappeared and she was was saying how happy she is that I'm alive and well.

" Anastasia ... You were never the problem it was me. I couldn't bare losing a child knowing it was my fault. If only i would have listened to you father and went to find you guys but I told him I'm going to fight along side with him. If only i would have done what he said Mattia wouldn't have been take away. It was easier to make everyone hate me knowing what i done i deserve it! If I told you what i have done like everyone you would have said it's not my fault. So i found the only way you could hate me. Me pretending to hate your guts calling you what you were afraid to become since you were my little princess. A cold blooded monster who killed"

" Well that kinda changed when I whipped out a whole Mafia bloodline" I giggle loudly

" Seeing A after I remembered myself. That i was afraid just like you. Thinking you killed someone that was closed too. Im sorry my dear... when i sent you to Ivons their parents granted your safety i made sure of it . I- I- never knew he was going to do those horrible things. I blamed myself even more after finding you with your father all covered in bruises and scars. My heart broke in two. I knew you would hate me forever and there was no going back" Shes explains all her reasons. I felt sorry for her . She as a mother felt like that all these years.

I turn around and go up to her and do the unexpected . Hugged her. She barely could stand on her own two feet .

" but" She murmured

" It will take time but I'll forgive you but come on lets find the others"