Unknown War

Leonardo's POV

" Ok amore . Let me ask you a question? " I say deeply staring into her green emerald eyes.Fuck me, they were beautiful and captivating.

Her eyes light up the darkness surrounding this room . A perfect white smile attached to her. She would be a perfect angel if i knew a bitch didn't hide behind that mask .

I waited until she nodded her head giving me some sort of permission for me to start talking " So amore , why does the notorious Russian leader like you need protection from someone like me?" I ask sarcastically. Who wouldn't want the Italian mafia protection? People for years have begged for it.

I would be lying if i didnt admit that she was an attractive woman which made her more of a challenge . Nothing i couldn't handle though. She would bring her lot to the table . Thats about it . Nothing more than an arrangement .

Many would be killed if they dared talk to me the way she had been however I respected her as a leader. It wasn't a mutual feeling yet. I knew I had to gain her respect. Surely , If stares could kill, I would have bleed to death by now though.

" Ask my dear father that. He was the one to dragged my ass here not me. Don't think even for a second i would come here willingly. I did not work day and night to reinforce and stabilise my mafia to come running here for help, to hide like a pathetic woman . I fight till death" She screams . She quite the little fire cracker . I know how it feels to lose control. I get her point especially since you can tell she's miss independent but in our world it does not work like that . You need alleys if you want to survive.

She would be considered lucky to still be breathing the same air as me . Her disrespectful attitude towards me should have ended at her death.Men got killed for less.

Her father was a well respected man in our world. I knew myself that they wouldn't reach out to us unless they were truly desperate for help wether miss independence here wanted to accept that fact or not. There was no denying it. This was going to be a long story . I was frankly intrigued maybe it was because of her or I'm bored.

"War. That's what's waiting for us when we return to Russia. By the time I realised what she has done it was too late to fix her mistake."

Another war meant another bloodbath upon this family.

I have been playing to nice. When my parent were fighting the battle of their lives , the Levins were their fighting side by side trying to take down a common enemy .

A war meant Nova would yet again would endangered. Another target. I could lose the only blood family i have left. The only thing that helps me keep my sanity.

Am I going to risk her safety for this stupid alliance?Yet again putting us in a position where we are vulnerable. A ground where we are not stable .

I stared at the papers infront of me , I did not want to sign these paper however my hands were tied. My grandad would raise from his grave to scream at me if i didn't . They needed this alliance more than us right now. They were there when Mamma and Papa died . It's the least we could do for them.

"No offence Mr levin-" Marco rises from his chair just as i thought he had gone mute .

" Call me Albert please"

" Albert ,how is it even possible to create a war without even knowing the damaged she has done. Don't get me wrong princess I know many wars that have be brought upon mafias over the smallest things however we are talking about one of the largest mafias in this world , starting a war with you is asking for a death wish as it is " He was right the Levins were known for the power and connections they hold world wide my hands began to fiddle with the pen next to me . What could she has possibly done ?