Family Tree

She wasn't waking up

She wasn't waking up. Mi amore didn't even move in the last 72 hours still counting. Every hour, I would go into her room to check if she woke but she always was in her deep sleep. Her dad and Dimitri were contacted. They blamed me . I get them I blame myself why she is on her death bed right now. I called Rosa multiple times but she repeated the same thing each time that she was going to be ok. I was trying to think positively but I couldn't if she dies not only does it complete things , I would lose myself. It would bring another war amongst the Garcias.

Diego came around daily to check up on Anastasia. You could tell she meant a lot to him. I still haven't figured out what she is to him. All I can do is hope that I don't lose her and I wouldn't I don't care if it would bring a war against the Mexicans , I will kill him if he touches her.

Right now he was busy eating as Gaia, my personal cook, made everyone food. At first he didn't want to accept it but Gaia being Gaia threatened his if he don't eat she will slap him.

He was doing my heading. My blood was boiling when he was referring to mi amore as his princess. I'm dreaming about snapping his head off right now. Damn you mi amore, I want to kill him so I just stop hearing the two words " mi princesa" . The things you do when you l-

A door slammed closed echoing all the way to the kitchen. Hard stumps in the floor made their way to the kitchen.

In a few seconds I was to see my beautiful amore. " Mi amore ,how are you ? "

She had beautiful black leather heels a black jumpsuits. Her long blonde hair was tied in a messy bun. Someone was going to die for sure.

She walked past me like I didn't exist, ignoring me completely.

What the f-

I stood up and grabbed her by her wrist before she could take another step.

" Do you know how worried I have been ?" I shout. I am losing my shi with her. There was no sign of interest in what I had to say. She was acting cold towards me. Acted like i was a stranger. She rolled her eyes at me and snapped out of my hold.

" Ok and ?"

" You should be in bed resting" I take her small waist and push her in my embrace until there was no more space between us.Without thinking a second, she pushes me away.

" Mind your own business Garcia, I have business to take care off and don't you aswell have to take care of your own Mafia?"

" What business mi princesa its been taken care off by Dimitri at the moment . You just been shot you need rest. Please" Says Diego

Here we go again with the " mi princesa". Kid has a death wish.

"Like a small bullet is going to stop me from picking up my cousins from the airport"

" F**k no, I'm out peace out" Diego shouts.

A mafia leader scared of some girls younger than him this is going to be fun to see. If he dies that would be a good day for me. " You scared of some girls younger than you? Really?" I laugh knowing full well his exaggerating and being dramatic like normal since I met him.