Two wars in one

Anastasia's POV

Soon after, me and Diego parted ways as the song fade in the background. It didn't take long for my plan to work, the crash echoed amongst the walls of the ball room , making many people worried. I pushed through the crowd spotting Marco. I slightly brush my shoulder past his making it look as natural as possible. With my eyes , I point towards the toilets.

" Caro mio, you didn't have to do all that just to bring my attention on you. If you wanted me you could have just asked. I am always up for a-" Marco said as a smirked appeared on his face. This man has to be kidding me. Like I would ever choose his cocky ass.

" Dare finish that sentence and I will kill you right now with no hesitation"He didn't say anything, he just continued to smirk at me. Creep. I take my spare blade twirling it around my ears before I throw it past his ear. It wasn't an aggressive throw , it gently brushed past his ear causing it to bleed just a little whilst my blade was just chilling by itself in the hole it made in the wall.

" Cagna" He groans in pain holding his ear like it just fell off. Drama queen 2.0

"Learn never to mess with a Russian woman Marco if you love your life" At first he chuckled thinking I was joking but quickly he nodded in fear realising I wasn't kidding about killing him." Listen close Marco, tell Leonardo to prepare a meeting after this ball. I am putting end to a war that has been going on for to long"

" Fiore you are crazy to think Leo is going to let you step out of that house. You are in danger fiore nor I or Leo are going to forgive ourselves if something ever happened to you"

" He doesn't seem to care that much Marco. We were both born to kill not love" I said

" Fiore you haven't seen the way he looks at you. Your his light" Marco tries to explain to me the love thing.

" Marco , listen I do not care what anyone say no one absolutely no one messes with my family and gets to breath air" I say as I load all my guns under my dress.

"Who are we targeting then my Queen"

" You will find out as soon as I get to talk to my brother. You'll have a name by the end of the night be sure the meeting is ready after the final dance. I want these people gone by the end of the month" I explain the plan roughly to Marco. I knew it was confusing right now to him. Dimitri is not even here at the moment so I know it don't make sense but he doesn't question it. One thing I like about Garcia men they wouldn't question your doing if it's out of their boundaries.

" Ok fiore" He said in a worried tone. I would be worried for myself too but I don't have time for that. I can not sleep at night knowing the two people who made my life hell if walking free on this Earth not locked up were they should rot slowly.

~|~
( A/N - play the song at the top)

Slowly, I make my way back to dance floor. The centre of attention were all eyes are on you waiting for you to make a mistake. A pair of hands surround my waist spinning around multiple times before landing in the person's embrace. I realised instantly who it was.

" Brother " I say

" Sis"

He lead me through the ballroom. Three steps backwards then to three to the left before another spinning was coming up.He let me spin by myself before quickly bringing me back to his embrace hugging me for dear life like I just died.

"Моя принцесса (my princess)"

" Names"

" What names?"

" Don't play dumb"

" Why my love"

" By the end of the week they will all be dead. Death would be to easy so making them suffer will be music to my ears. I will kill each and one of them till all their mafia blood has been spilt. Ending all the heirs." I say as he didn't pay much attention to me more to the dance as he takes my waist throwing me in the air high. The other soon followed in synchronisation. I take my dress and play with it a bit in the air.

" Mmm you make quite the leader little one" He says

" Listen up, Mattia rule number one I will not repeat myself rule number two you will listen to me if you know what is good for you if not you can stay with them and forget about your other life you had before you disappeared. You might have been the heir but I am the don now they respect me and only me "

" I am not planning on taking the title from you if you thinks thats what I am after "

" Sure you aren't Enzo"

" Don't do that to me princess I didn't choose this life"

" whatever Mattia" I shout.

" They are everywhere. They will hear you . Be quite do you think its a coincidence that me and Diego look like identical twins sis there is not a way to trick them" He said. He had become hopeless of the future. Where was the person that once told me that fear is not an obstacle? He used not to fear anything. Kill anyone that got in his way.

"How did you know I wasn't dead" He asked.

" Diego. I just connected the dots as quite frankly i had to do your work" I laugh as i move my feet one in front of the other as i swing my hips in the air to the beat of the music.

" Abreo" he mutters under his breath so only i could hear him.

Abreo....

His alive....

No No No No No No. It cant be him. This can not be happening right?The last thing that I expected is for the man that put my family through hell to be the man who led the mafia of the man i kill. Why did the man I kill have to be part of the mafia? Anastasia you are dumb honestly my darlin.

However I will not go down without a war even if it mean two wars in one. I will kill each and one of them making them suffer the way they made my family suffer. It will not end till there bloodline is wiped out. No one should live the day to another day. This is not first time i killed till death. Whiping out a whole mafia is not easy but I will not rest till the day that their blood spills on my hands. They brought hell upon them. I will kill them even if it's the last thing I do . Watch out boys , I am coming. You better sleep with one eye open tonight.

 You better sleep with one eye open tonight