Unexpected Gift

Leonardo POV
I can't do this sh*t why is she not coming out. It's been 20 minutes and everyone is waiting. Swear to god if that two faces bit*ch done something to her may god be with me cause I will have no mercy.

Her 5'3 feet figure finally comes through the gates. yes Ana was walking like a soldier , her blushy pink cheeks had tears over tears. At this point even her shadow was shaking.

" Mi amore whats wrong" i say trying to comfort her

" What ?"Those soft eyes look at me like a puppy as she flinched as i talk. " Nothing dont worry about"

" Mama u ready"

since when did they start talking. How much could have happened in 20 minutes. Is this a dream cause Anastasia looks sadder than normal?

" Lets get this fuc*ing party started babes"shouting like the woman i fell in love with

"Finalmente maldito infierno ( finally fu*king hell) Anastasia" Diego rolls his eyes as he shouts like the mad hatter in Spanish.

" Shut up Diego thats why you dont have a girlfriend"

" Says oh wait i cant say it back to you anymore uhhh"

" You never could babes there was always someone in line whilst you lost the best thing in your life"

Those words coming out of her mouth hurted more than me dying. She never needed me in the first place.

" Fu$k u for bring that up"

" What are you gonna do cry to mummy I think not so grow up its not my fault you chose to do it not me or should i remind you killed Jakub" her voice broke as she spoke. Who was Jakub?

" Ana I-" Why would Diego kill someone who seemed to apper to mean a lot to Anastasia.His face was full of regret and guilt as he puts his head down "Ana you know i never meant to kill him"

" Well you did and its in the past now" She winks as her whole face brightened up.

The crazy bish started to scream like a mad hatter. What was her problem?

" Both you and Diego shut up about Jakub you know what happened last time you crazy idiots" Her mum says

Irina and Savannah start laughing their heads off "My days we need to re see that . SiR HiS WoRkInG fOr ThE mAfIa PlEaSe HeLp Me HiS gOnNa KiDnAp Me If YoU DoNt" Irian mimics something that sounded along the line of Amores voice.

" I think not . It costed me more than 1 million he was about to get sentenced a 20 year prison stay for god sake" Samantha shouts. Anastasia giggles. Those giggles i cant with them.

" Amore ? You ok ?"

I walk over to her as she was losing balance.
Her feet were weak unable to hold her up.

" I dont feel well"

"Lets get you home "

" No..." She says as she faints in to my arms. Her heart rate was slowing down.

" Amore ... Amore wake up baby ..." I bend down. What the actual fu$k happened ? She was fine a minute ago.

" Someone get me my car and call a doctor.. DOMT JUST STAND THERE GO ! " I shout .

....

Irina POV
Leonardo hasn't stopped passing back and forth in our living room for the last hour or so. He was stressed out to the max. We all tried to talk to him but he started shouting or threatening. I swear him and Anastasia are a match made in heaven perfect for each other .

The doctor finally appers in our room asking for a name. " Leonardo?"

He rushed to the doctor pointing the gun at her and screaming all over the place " what's happened to her"

" I swear to god Anastasia couldn't choose someone any better for her than you. I swear if your kids have your temper im firing myself" Eliz, our family friend doctor, laughs

" What happened to her" Leo ask . I swear his un patient ass cant not even wait a minute but im not amazed Anastasia tends to go for this kind.

" Stop worrying, shes completely fine she asleep right now . Its completely normal for this to happened with her right now due to her condition. It appears she had been through a lot of stress lately and she was dehydrated which is not ok for the the baby but her fainting was a warning to -" before Eliz could finish Leo starts screaming.

" What the fu$l did you just say... Baby I-"

Hey lovelies sorry for making you wait this long I was worrying a lot about this chapter about the starting being a bit boring and not exciting or descriptive which pushed my schedule down. Im sorry but I have some exciting news since this book is coming to an end soon. Book 2 of the Mafia Attraction Sequel is coming out. Its gonna be ten times better than this book I hope. The aesthetics are all ready and since you all been the best supports i will give off one thing . The name of the book will be " Fatal Attraction"

 The name of the book will be " Fatal Attraction"