Underestimating A Woman

Leonardo POV

My eyes shoot up instantly at the slight knock on my office door,distracting me from my current paperwork I had to complete before the end of the day.

" Come in" I demand with a rather odd-sounding voice but not taking my eyes off the paperwork once. Whatever it was , it was not
more important than finalising a deal.

A familiar figure appeared by my office doors. "Boss" . He stated awaiting for my response to start talking.

" Si ( yes)"

Marco was my right hand ,knew me better than anyone. He knew better than to distract me during work so whatever it was ,must be important.

" They are here boss. Mr.Levin is being quite demanding for your presence in the meeting room" He stated giggling at the fact that we have to deal with this bullshit .I roll my eyes in annoyance.

I have already to many problems with my mafia that I have to deal with daily. The last thing I need to worry about at the moment was a spoiled brat that couldnt protect herself . My sister is younger than anyone in this building and knows how to defend and protect herself from any dangers from the early age of 12 ,which is quite late in the mafia world to start training. However, rumours had it that this brat thought the world revolved around her.How can you be the daughter of one of the strongest mafia in the world and need babysitting? Do I look like I am
your typical babysitter ? Quite frankly no.

I would have never have agreed to such thing as babysitting a woman , who's fucking twenty , if it weren't for the alliance. Our mafia need this right now more than ever , with all the stolen shipments that were imported from West Russia in the last three months, we were lucky to have a part in this alliance but stops me from sending this brat and her family straight back to Russia . I will not deny , the Levins are one of the strongest mafias across the world but of course not stronger than ours . It's the babysitting part that makes me want to kill her .

The Garcias obviously took pride in being the biggest Italian mafia and coming in the list as number one.

If a unexpected war came out of the blue . We would be ready to take on the world. No could stand against us. Two of the strongest mafias unite. Our enemies would be dead in minutes.

I make my way to the meeting room whilst dreading every minute before I arrived. The whole family was already had been seated at the table. I took one look at Marco to notice he was on edge of having a breakdown .What the fuck did i miss?

Dio mio ( my god) , have i finally found something that he is afraid of ? I need new recruits for my right hand. I teach my men to be fearless , not scared. I am of course kidding, he would have my head right now if he heard what i dare say that . His been my best friend for too long just to throw him away like that. His been there when i was at my lowest.Unlike many , his allowed to cross certain boundaries however everything has limits.

" It's a pleasure to finally meet you,Mr Levin. It a honour to have you and your family on our grounds. You are always welcomed" I said shaking his hand nearly throwing up at my own words . I swear filling old men's head with a lot of bullshit to get them on our side, shows how much they care for their precious princesses .

My eyes do a quick scan of the room to acknowledge a small petite woman sitting at the end of the desk etc my chair.

Out of all of the days someone could have chosen to piss me off , she had chosen today. I may be over reacting as it just a chair but in a mafia meeting that is pure disrespect. I will not allow that in my own house.

Her eyes scan me up and down multiple times taking me in .She rolled her eyes as if she was disappointed at what she was seeing in front of her.Why am i not amazed that she is not afraid voice her opinion? If it were anyone else at the table other than me , they would have her head for the disrespect.