..➭ my darling || dabi x gn!reader ‧₊ ˀˀ

❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒔

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 [ 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ]

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 [ 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ] ❞

「 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 𝙗𝙩𝙨 」

↷ ·˚ ༘ 💌 : 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐱 𝐠𝐧!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 : ꒱

You don't know why you kept thinking of him. Ever since the day you were hospitalised from your breakdown, due to extreme stress, and put in that special ward there was one name waiting on the tip of your tongue, burning to be spoken, and one face, never leaving the back of your mind even when you shut your eyes in a feeble attempt to sleep in the bright white silence of the hospital. There were no ties there; your severe breakdown after the thin string which was your mental health snapped did not connect to him, and yet your childhood friend infected your mind in heavy flashes while you had broke.

And yet, you thought the whole traumatic experience of losing him may have come to haunt you again like it always did on the dark nights and hazy days. Now you sat in bed in the hateful hospital gown, going over everything that happened in your head. You couldn't stay here forever; you needed to get a new job and figure out how to keep your apartment until then, with the little funds you have now. Your mind eventually faded into white noise, eyelids drooping as you completely blanked, not noticing the nurses setting down trays of food and glasses of water they gently encouraged you to consume.

However much you fry your brain over it, there was nothing you could've done to help Touya. He was gone, now, for sure.

Well, that's what you and everyone else believed anyway.

⋆    · * . · .     ·  *   · ·  ───── ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ ───── · +   ·  * ✫    * ⊹

Obviously you were in a panic, just almost drifting off and seeing a stranger clad in dark clothes coming through the window of your hospital room. You weren't able to move, but you couldn't stop your eyes from watching; what was he doing? Who was this man? Your brain was still hazy with sleepiness, as you had been trying to nod off just before, but suddenly you felt like you'd been zapped with anxiety and were now wide-awake. Was this guy trying to rob the hospital? What a terrible way to get in, and in the middle of the day, too.