lover || katsuki bakugou x m!reader

❛ 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤?

𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧?

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙝, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 ❜

[ 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 - 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩 ]

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

‖ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ‖

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

You were basically caged in by legs, sitting in your favourite blasty boy's lap as you both tirelessly worked on your maths assignment. Sure, it was due in more than a few days, perfectly doable later, but you and Katsuki had been feeling antsy lately and you just wanted to get it done now. There was a lot you didn't understand- in fact, most of the work just looked like a scribble of confusing formulas, but you were very lucky Katsuki was only soft for his lovely boyfriend, and was more patient explaining it to you.

The silly habit you had of twisting your head around to give his cheek a little kiss after he helped you with a problem also helped tremendously. But he was never frustrated anyway. Never at you.

You, and possibly Katsuki's best bud Kirishima, were one of the only people who saw a lot more of the blonde's calmer moments, just sitting together, comfortably close and warm and it was just- so peaceful, and quiet, the quiet rustling of the sheets and your clothes making a soft ambiance. You absolutely loved Katsuki's calm expression, he really was so gorgeous. If only he wasn't making those enraged faces all the time. Though you absolutely loved him when he was pouty, too. He was just so cute.

However, you were getting a little sleepy here, and due to his quirk, Katsuki was always very warm, which only succeeded in making you — albeit comfortable — even more drowsy. It was the aftermath of a thunderstorm outside, cold and drizzly, so it was pleasant inside, and you snuggled closer if that was even possible. Katsuki's arms flexed around you as he wrote down an answer on his sheet, and your eyes cut over, in panic, realizing he'd just very easily done the one you were struggling with. "You know how to do this one?" He grunted, and you thought for a second. "Uh, yeah! I think..."

You got through the first half of the problem and Katsuki helped you with the second half, but soon you were certain you'd finished for the day. "Oi, what're you—" You turned around on Katsuki's lap so you were straddling his waist, wrapping your arms loosely around his torso and letting your head sink against his shoulder. "'M done for today, sleepy..." The blonde acknowledged this with a huff before locking an arm around your back, keeping you closer than before, as he continued finishing off the maths assignment.

You yawned, and tears gathered in the corners of your eyes, so Katsuki gently wiped them away with his thumb. Affection bloomed in your chest, and you simpered before pushing your face back into his chest. Katsuki absentmindedly ran his hand up and down your back, gazing into oblivion and wondering how, as love-starved as he was, he managed to get to this point. To be with you. You're like a damn kitten... Katsuki wouldn't be able to fit into words how much he loved holding you like this, it made him feel like he was protecting you, from anything and everything.