.➭ take me there || lov x gn!reader ‧₊ ˀˀ

[a/n]: ig if anyone wants a pt 2 I'll put myself thru that pain just for u 💔🙄 [ might do it anyway bc I love pain ] this absolute whirlpool of hurt was caused by sadness over childhood and an attempt to escape from the canon angst 🤣🤣 i would be honoured if someone cried 🥰

❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜

𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 . . . ❞

「 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 — 𝗰𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻 」

.; 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒊 .. ༊*·˚

Running off to the playground next to the park when the world was bathing in sunlight and it practically bounced off each other's eyes, young faces gleaming with a free kind of unadulterated joy as you chased each other across the grass. Your knees had a yellowish-green tint and your face was smudged by the time you were done roughhousing with Touya, but you were back at your only slightly concerned parents' house with an unmatchable grin and not a hint of shame on your face. Touya acted the same way. While your parents scrubbed the dirt away and put your scuffed clothes in the wash the beam never left your lips.

You liked to hug Touya because he was always so cuddly and warm. So beautiful, even as an oblivious young child, you just wanted to touch his face in awe, innocently curious at how a person can be that lovely. Touya whined and flailed when you grabbed his cheeks with a cooing, teasing tone, but his bright blue eyes betrayed his playfulness and how light he took the matter.

You had a habit of telling Touya you'd always be on his side, and you were always making plans to run away, usually dragging him along with you. Pillow forts and clothes too big for you acting as costumes, random furniture items as pirate's swords as you two ruled over a plush haven. Touya wrestled with you for fun because you always squeaked in surprise like you weren't expecting it, soon erupting into giggles to fight him back.

Sweets hidden under blankets you both snatched thinking you were so slick. Tiny hands sweeping over the counter in hope of a mint or lollipop and happening to get lucky. Your mothers humoured you and let you believe you two were slick, though you couldn't hold in the snickers until you'd hid under the bed to snack.

You'd proudly declared to your parents that you two were gonna marry and rule together; not even as heroes or whatever, just anything, you two were gonna rule together. Thrive together. Forever. Touya got shy when the parents teased him about being a good king to you, but he was quick to whirl around and promise you he'd be totally the best ever. Also, you two were gonna have fun until you were old and looked like his dad. Your bond was so strong it felt tangible, like you could see, feel the strings attaching you two together. They tugged and played a game of push and pull; you two just couldn't be apart, at least not for too long, or you'd start feeling disgruntled.