..➭ mischief || tendou satori x m!reader ‧₊ ˀˀ

↷ ·˚ ༘ 💌 : 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 || 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 : ꒱

[Name] [Surname] was known all across Shiratorizawa. He had made a rather grand entrance to the school by making a girl cry and beating all the previous delinquent gangs into submission on his first day. You might not believe it judging by his height, but one look at that face and he may be a cute little cat but he is also a cute little cat that can and will claw your eyes out. [Name] broke out of detention at the first opportunity to fight other students for the sake of it, usually at the back of the school like a True Gangster™, failing most classes and getting mouthy with superior figures he meets. He was the epitome of your average aggressive delinquent, though there appeared to be more to him that meets the eye. Because one day, [Name] developed a fascination. Tendou Satori.

It was incredible how [Name] could go from,

"I'm at the perfect height to break your ankles."

To asking Tendou to eat lunch together like a bubbly schoolgirl with a crush.

The way they met? Well, [Name] had more or less won a brawl with a first-year who had acted a little too cocky, but he was still pretty beaten up. A bleeding nose, black eye, and maybe some smaller bruises that were already fading. He was rubbing his nose on his way out of school, but he happened to pass by the gym just when a certain someone was heading home.

"Oi, what do we have here? Little delinquent?"

[Name] had expected someone else picking a fight with him and turned his body quickly, reflexes kicking in as he whipped around to face the volleyball player. Tendou had raised his eyebrows when he didn't say anything, sauntering over with a casual air about him as [Name] just looked on in slight interest. "Hmm, you're pretty beat up, little delinquent!"

This led to Tendou basically covering the short punk head to toe in an abundance of hello kitty stickers, in a means of 'patching him up'.

And so it began.

No one had ever seen [Name] turn into such a... babie before. In private he didn't actually attempt to keep up the troublemaker attitude and was just chill, but this was on a whole other level. Seeking him out between classes, leaving sweets; it seemed everyone except Tendou was freaked out by how different [Name] acted around the middle blocker. He even played some volleyball with him when the gym was empty because he knew that was something Tendou enjoyed doing.

Tendou always smirked when eating his lunch because every other day [Name] had made him something ridiculously cute, like pandas out of rice and seaweed and octopus sausages.

There were still little flashes that brought them back to reality sometimes because it was very true that [Name] would go from hugging Tendou like a clingy cat to punching someone in the chin to break their jaw.

"Make sure not to behave, [Name]!"

"Of course, Tendou!"

[Name] proceeds to turn the corner and immediately swing a right hook at that one student that had been annoying him lately who happened to be in the open.

He was just such a puppy around him, it was not only abnormal but scandalizingly cute. Tendou teased him about his height, which is usually something that would earn him a straight-up clap to the ears for anyone else, and [Name] would respond like a mildly upset kitten over-exaggerating their reaction. It was crazy. The Shiratorizawa team just accepted it as it was after a while, though some of them often forgot that [Name] still was a bit of a, I dunno, violent delinquent who could probably beat them all up [ -ushijima], but since they were Tendou's friends he wouldn't start beef with them.

So what if he had a soft side? That was adorable. And they were adorable.