.➭ festivities || tomura shigaraki x gn!reader ‧₊ ˀˀ

❝ 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝘆

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆" . . . ❞

「 𝙪𝙬𝙪 - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙮 」

______________________________________________________

↷ ·˚ ༘ 💌 : 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 || 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐠𝐧!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 : ꒱

_______________________________________________________

Tomura didn't like Christmas.

He usually just went along with whatever AFO or Kurogiri were doing, but with the League members around it was a very... different time. Toga was completely out of control and had decorated every inch of the bar to look festive, she was decked out in a red and white dress and had successfully secured a Santa hat on everyone in the perimeter, whether they liked it or not. Not their choice. Even Kurogiri was wearing one.

The only reason Tomura didn't immediately disintegrate the one shoved on his head was that you were the one who put it there, and you were practically sparkling as you helped decorate, so he tried not to pay it too much thought and continued drinking his mulled wine. He would've preferred whiskey, but it was all Kurogiri was offering at the moment and it wasn't completely awful.

Tomura couldn't stop staring at the #1 Boss mug; in fact, he was glaring at it. It seemed everyone had gotten something, but he was still processing the fact that he'd been gifted things. New hoodies, sweatpants, the mug, a fucking plastic diamond sword [from Toga, mostly to mock him], but most importantly: the new video games he had wanted, from you. And a brand new controller with a cooler colour/pattern than his current one. Spinner got him a couple, too, but you must've been playing close attention to realize he wanted those games specifically. They were expensive, too, though you probably stole it like most of the others. Damn, why was he thinking so deeply about this? It was just a present.

As usual, you looked beautiful today, and the lighting didn't do your bright face justice as you opened your present from Toga, a gleeful shine in your eyes that was infectious. You were careful about it, actually, not ripping it open like a little kid as Twice had done with his presents, and your eyes grew wider trying to figure out what it was. Turns out you really liked this one. "Oh, Toga! I could just kiss you!"

Toga looked like she'd gotten the gift of her dreams and immediately started shifting closer to you in preparation, eyes wide and popping with hearts. "Please do-"

"Wait, no, you're a child. But thank you so much!"

The blonde villain didn't get the proper kiss she wanted, but she did sneak in one on the cheek when you thanked her with a hug and giggled devilishly at your scandalized expression when you realized you'd been duped.

An American Christmas movie was being put on after all the wrapping was halfheartedly kicked out of the way into a lonesome corner of the room, and almost everyone settled down to watch, still chatting and buzzed from either the gifts, alcohol, or sugar. They wouldn't be watching in silence, that was for sure, they were just that kind of group.

On the other side of the room, refusing to watch, for now, Tomura looked so curiously frustrated and angry glaring at the mug Dabi opted for sliding in the seat beside him, mostly with intent to pour gasoline on the fire as well as genuine curiosity, a shit-eating smirk that slightly pulled at his staples ever-present. He looked quite tipsy, still. It was an improvement from when he'd been all over the place quite incoherently shouting Christmas songs with Spinner, but still. Tomura glared at him as much as he could through the hand mask on his face. "What?"

"What more do you want? A kiss under the mistletoe from our dearest [Name]?"

"What?" Tomura didn't like how his heart suddenly felt like it was thudding like a drum in his chest, wondering if Dabi could hear it. Mistletoe? Mistletoe? Dabi grinned, and it was so, so annoying. "You just don't look satisfied, though I guess that is the usual with you."

"If you have nothing important to say like always, leave me the fuck alone."

Dabi threw up his hands in mock surrender, a glint in his eye as he gestured his head to you, who was earnestly gathering the mass of wrapping to throw away. "Okay, okay, just saying not to miss your chance, you'll hate yourself even more for it later. Especially with someone like that."

Tomura proceeded to let the conversation replay and echo in his head for the next while. It was only interrupted by none other than you, accidentally snapping him out of it as his vermillion eyes darted over to your face. You were smiling, face softly glimmering due to the multi-coloured lights strung up everywhere and the golden light surrounding the counter of the bar. "Interested in watching the movie?"

"Nah, I'll just watch one later." That makes the two of you, surprised there was no immediate aggression directed towards you, in his tone nor body language. Even he was heavily confused, wondering in awe how the violence just disappeared from his attitude in one fell swoop. You only looked happier, beam growing in a way that made hearts beat faster and breaths catch in throats. Your smile was just so pleasant, meeting your eyes which formed lovely, glistening crescents. "Well, I hope you're having a Merry Christmas, boss!" Was it possible to hear a smile?

Maybe Christmas wouldn't be so terrible and boring this year. He had you, after all.

⋆    · * . · .     ·  *   · ·  ───── ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ ───── · +   ·  * ✫    * ⊹

[a/n]: yall thought u were getting the kiss lol past writer me would've been horrified i didn't give them a kdrama kiss moment

nope tomu just does some very pre-marital 'realizing of the feelings' and tbh i just really wanted to write smth for xmas and i wanted it to be of the lov :DD merry christmas villain stans 💕