| seven |

Chapter.7

════ 𓅓 ════

"This place is gorgeous," Charlotte awed at Kris Jenner's Palm Springs large modern home. "Woman, you act like you haven't been here before," Khloe chuckled at her sister.

"I know. But I'm star struck every single time," Charlotte walked into the white kitchen that Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, and their chef was in.

"Chef," Kylie leaned her forearms on the white marble island, "I need four shots of 1942' as soon as possible please." He nodded his head and said, "Coming up."

Khloe smiled nervously at Kendall and Kylie, "We girls need to make sure she doesn't get like me when I came here after the Tristan and Jordyn thing."

"That clip of you screaming, "Liar!," Kendall imitated Khloe's yelling, "haunts my dreams till' this day. It's scary."

"And that ladies, is built up anger," Khloe snapped her fingers and smiled. "Charlotte doesn't even get like that when she's drunk. She just always wants to twerk," Kylie informed the group.

"I want to twerk when I'm drunk?" Charlotte questioned, "I want to twerk all the time," She chuckled as she corrected Kylie.

"Aye, if you have a fat ass, bounce it," Kendall told Charlotte. Chef came over with a tray of four full shot glasses of 1942' Don Julio Tequila.

"Ladies," Kylie picked up her shot as everyone grabbed theirs, "To a great night, to our love Charlotte. Let the night begin!"

"And fuck Chris!" Khloe yelled out in celebration. The other girls joined her by also screaming, "Fuck Chris!" before they slugged down their shots.

"It burns," Kendall cringed as the alcohol went down her throat. "It never gets better," Charlotte shivered at the horrible taste.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Civil War by Russ blared through the home speakers as the four girls all screamed, "Call my phone. I don't want to text you anymore. I just want to stop this civil war, baby please."

The group of Kardashian/Jenners were officially three shots in and feeling themselves. So when their mother Kris walked into her home to find the girls all screaming lyrics she laughed, "What is going on?"

"Mom!" Kendall called out to her mother. Kris walked to the girls and put her purse down on the couch, "Have I missed the drinking?"

"Yes, ma'. Please catch up," Charlotte handed her mother a pre-made shot that the chef had prepared. "No, no," Khloe shot down Charlotte, "She's a classy lady. Chef? Can we get a glass of wine over here for Ms.Jenner?"

"You girls are crazy," Kris chuckled at her four girls. "Travis is on his way," Kylie informed the group as she looked down at her phone.

"Yay!" Charlotte celebrated, "I miss him!" The next song that came on was 'ZEZE by Kodak Black featuring Travis Scott & Offset'. "Oh shit!" Kylie yelled as her and Charlotte went to a more open space to dance in.