| eight |

Chapter.8

════ ◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦ ════

Charlotte pulled up her black jeans before she closed her driver's door. She was standing in Chris's driveway to pickup Lucious from his weekend with his father. The front door to the home that Chris and Charlotte used to share opened. Chris and Lucious walked out hand in hand.

"Hi momma!" Lucious's eyes brightened at the sight of his mother. "Hi bubs'," Charlotte smiled at her three year old boy.

"Here," Chris crouched down to his son's height, "Give me a hug." The two gave each other a loving hug. "You be good for your momma. I love you."

"Love you," Lucious told his father. He reached up and grabbed Charlotte's hand, "Can we see Stormi today?" He asked his mother.

"I can see if KyKy and Stormi want to come over," Charlotte told Lucious. Charlotte had officially bought a ten million dollar home only a street away from Kylie's home, so her and Lucious had been staying there instead of Kylie's home.

"Alright, Luc'. I'll see you Wednesday," Chris said goodbye to the toddler. Lucious smiled and waved goodbye to him. Charlotte and Chris didn't say a word to each other, co-parenting had been a harder process then they thought.

Kourtney told Charlotte that it was probably because there was still a tension between the two. It had been three months since the breakup, but they still didn't want to talk about it.

Charlotte walked Lucious to her Range Rover and helped him into his car seat in the back. "Mika' showed me baby brother," Lucious told Charlotte about his day.

"Who?" Charlotte buckled Lucious into his seat. "Mika' and baby brother. He's in her tummy," Lucious pointed to his stomach.

"Oh," Charlotte's heart jumped as she adjusted the straps around Lucious's shoulders. Before she closed the car door she asked him, "Ammika at dad's a lot?"

"Everyday. She helps dad make me food," Lucious innocently told his mother. Charlotte slowly nodded her head and then closed the door.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Is Stormi coming?" Lucious asked Charlotte as he played with his toys in their new living room. "KyKy said they're coming over soon," Charlotte informed her son. She was sitting on the couch as she watched her son.

"You hungry bub'?" She wondered if he wanted a snack or not. Lucious smiled cheekily at his mother, "Cheetos."

"Fine," Charlotte nodded her head and placed her phone on the couch, "but you can only have a couple."

"Dad let's me have a lot," Lucious ried to argue with his mother. "Well, I'm not your father," Charlotte grabbed the bag of Cheeto Puffs from the kitchen cupboard.

"Momma, your phone," Lucious pointed to her phone on the couch cushion. Charlotte brought her son a handful of Cheetos and picked up her phone.

Hottest Mf🥵🤤
would like to FaceTime

She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion about the contact before she answered the FaceTime call.