The perfect fit

Marinette's pov

We drove around a corner,further down the street there was a huge gate behind it was a giant garden and a large manor.

"Oh wow! Can someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming" I could feel something moving towards me. I grabbed it ,,Damian's wrist,,I shoved him away. He seemed surprised at my reflexes. I thaught myself a few things, seismic  sense ,chi blocking,(i know that this in from ATLA but those two are the only ones and I just love the thought of Marinette being a badass so go with it)and I can see microexpressions.

Damian's pov

As I wanted to fulfill her request she turned around and grabbed my wrist.She has quick reflexes. This could get interesting. I hate her because first of all I didn't even wanted to participate and the first time I saw her my hands got sweaty and I had a weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know what that is and I hate not being in control. (Ohh sweet oblivious Damian that's called falling I loooove) she had a oddly strong grip. Alfred opened the doors for us,she thanked him and hoped out. I am so glad no one is home yet,Drake is at school, father,Grayson,Todd and Selina are at work. As we went in to the manor Alfred said "Madame Marinette I will bring your luggage into your room,I am sure master Damian will show you around." As he walked away I asked in an annoyed tone" I suppose we should get started." While I walked towards the stairs it took me a few seconds to realise that she wasn't behind me,as I turned around I saw her walking in the opposite direction."Hey!! You are supposed to follow me!Hey !!
Are you even  listening !!" As if I'm not even there she kept walking. I run in front of her and stopped she looked at me but not exactly it was as if she was looking through me like I wasn't even present. I glared at her,the glare that makes even Todd shut up and then she had the guts to glare back at me. Unsure of what just happened I stood there and she passed me like I was nothing but another object in this house.

Alfred's pov

I purposely left them alone,ms Marinette is truly one of a kind. She treats you the way you treat her so maybe master Damian will catch onto that and treats her the way he would want to be treated. She seems strong and intelligent. I thought we where going to have someone here that would constantly hang on master Damian's side wanting his attention and only care about him because he is master Bruce's son. That doesn't seem to face her.
I believe she is the perfect fit.

Marinette's pov

I'm having my fun going through the rooms and exploring while angry bird over here is trying to get my attention by screaming in my face. I heard the front door open and a few people coming in all of the sudden the door burst open a guy with blue eyes and black hair with a white streak in it, ran into the room followed by two other guys. He yelled " we heard screaming is everyone okay!" Damian answered"Yes but apparently Du-pain Cheng is too stupid to talk to me!!!" The guy with bags under his eyes said" Little d maybe she doesn't speaks English that well." " Oh no I understand and talk English very well. I just think it's useless to talk to dickheads that think high of themselves. I'm Marinette nice to meet you."

Jason's pov

Demon Spawn looked like he was ready to explode, Replacement was smirking, Dick looked like he was trying to process and me, I think I fell in love and I mean brotherly love. I started laughing my ass off. I think I will stay in the manor for the next two weeks cause this is starting to look interesting.