Preparations

(This chapter will be a filling chapter but still kind of important and the one after that will be the last one and it will be a big one)
Jason's pov:

When we were done unpacking gifts Marinette went up stairs she looked a bit stressed today and apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed." Is she okay?" Tim asked. Dick answered" She is tuff and can handle almost anything thing you throw at her."

Marinette's pov:

I can't handle this!! I feel like I have to throw up. This whole trip nothing bad happened except this little hiccup in the garden. I don't know what Lila is going to do. Celebrities I know will be there! What if she's going to embarrass me in front of them. I felt someone hugging me from behind." Calm down. Breath." Damian said. I didn't relaxed I couldn't, there was too much to think about when..."What are you*huff*" he kissed my neck, it tickled." Calming you down." he said . I could feel him smirking. He stopped"So what's wrong?" He asked."I have this feeling that something terrible is going to happen, I don't know, everything is just running to smooth right now."," Marinette how much sleep did you get last night.","Two and a half hours."I said hesitantly. Damian's left eye twitched "How are you functioning right now?","Many years of training my guy.","Yeah no you're getting in bed like right now."," No I'm not tired." I said. He just lifted me up and put me in my bed."You know I'm going to get out as soon as you leave the room right?","Well who said I'm leaving."he said and laid down next to me. I gave in closed my eyes and drifted off into darkness.

"What time is it?" I groaned when I woke up." Don't  know. " Damian yawned. I took my phone from the nightstand. 3PM. We where sleeping for six hours. We got up and I dressed up. When we went down stairs lunch was ready,Alfred said he didn't want to wake us up and everyone already ate and Tim fell asleep at the table. When we where about to sit down Jason rushed in and hugged me."Omg I'm so glad you're not pregnant!" The look on Damian's face was priceless."I'm sorry I confused you so much.","Hold up what is going on? Pregnant from who?","He found Kor'i s pregnancy test and thought it was mine and I couldn't say anything to not blow the surprise." I said. We heard a quiet giggle from Tim. Selina came in with hair and makeup already done but still in jogging outfit."You guys we have to be there at 17:30! And you didn't even start making yourselves ready?" Damian and I ate fast and went up to change. Jason flung Tim over his shoulder and went out of the room.

Damian's pov:

I went up into my room to change while I did that I called John.>"Yes Damian?"<>"Is everything ready?"<>"Yes every story is on video tape. What about the camera?"<>"Give me a sec"< I said as I tied my tie (What a sentence)in front of the mirror. I clicked on the hidden camera on the tie>"Is it recording?"<I asked then I heard a whistle.>"My my Damian you are one pretty boy.<>"I'll take this as a yes. So you're sure the battery will work"<>"8 hours. Everything you record will be eminently uploaded on my cloud and saved on the laptop."<>"Great let the operation 'Help Marinette' begin."<>" Seriously operation 'Help Marinette' what a lame name."<>"Fine what is your name idea?"<>"Operation secret audience."< I have to admit it does sound better.>"You like it I can see it on your face"< I covered the camera.