The gardens

Marinette's pov:

Today was Tuesday we where visiting the gardens . I was happy I love flowers but when I told Damian yesterday that I was excited for our trip he looked confused. Then he told me my class was going on that trip alone. So I was lying in bed when I heard a knock on the door, I closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep. Someone came in " I know you're not asleep." Damian said. I kept my eyes shut." Marinette get up." Nothing. Then he pulled my blanket away.

Damian's pov:

I pulled her blanket away and stopped. I recognize the white hoodie she was wearing. I am going to ask Todd about this later. "Marinette get up or I will not hesitate to dragged you out of bed." She gripped into her mattress."Okay fine." I took off my slippers, she was lying on her stomach so I put my arms around her torso, stood on her bed and pulled. "Marinette let go!","No!". "Everything okay in here?" Drake asked as he came in the room." She won't get up! Don't just stand there help me!!" I held her as Drake removed her hands from the bed she was struggling. I got a hold of her hands before she could do anything. " Marinette I know that you're hungry I heard your stomach growl and I'm not going to let you out of your room till you dressed up." She huffed, I let go and she took a pile of clothes and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out dressed. We went down to eat together and did the usual routin.

Marinette's pov:

When we arrived at school there was already a bus waiting. I said bye to Damian and Tim and got on. The whole bus ride Lila nagged about how unfortunate it was that we had to leave in 5 days because 2 days later mr Wayne was hosting a Christmas gala on the 25th and that she would have loved to go but she had to decline his invitation because she had to design an outfit for Jagged Stone. She said that she designed his outfit for the spring concert last year which I know for a fact that she lied because I sometimes design for Jagged and did his spring concert outfit.
When we arrived at the gardens we where welcomed by frickin Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Some students where tens. I admire them, they aren't mean anymore but still pretty cool. Ivy said" Okay we are going to do a little tour through  the maze of rose bushes this day is actually like a relaxing day. I do have a request do not pick or destroy flowers. I can get very protective of my babies." The maze was fun after the tour you could go in again and try get out on your own. When you got out, there was an aria with wooden benches and tables. There was also a beautiful fountain.

Ivy's pov:

Something was weard about this class. It was like they were all surrounding this one girl that wouldn't stop talking.
All except one. This girl was minding her own business, she didn't seem bothered being alone. I saw her going to a corner near the maze she set down next to an almost dead flower I forgot about. She took off her backpack and took out her water bottle to water the plant, then she walked to the fountain. I know I like her. Then Harley called me.

Marinette's pov:

I was sitting on the rim of the fountain when Lila walked towards me. Oh great." Hello Marinette" she said in a sickly sweet voice. "Hey." I said as I stood up and wanted to leave. She grabbed my hand I was confused and turned around, than she took my other hand and leaned back into the fountain pulling me along. I pushed her off so she wouldn't pull me with her into the fountain. I heard a splash than an overly dramatic loud gasp for air. " Marinette pushed me into the fountain!!!!!" Aaaaaaaaahhh🤬.