Beautiful

Damien's pov:

I'm a morning person I like to wake up at 5am ,get dressed,eat lunch and train a bit before school. So now it is 7am and Alfred asked me to wake up Marinette.(Did any one realise that Damian usually talks about people with their last name except for his father, Selina,Alfred and Marinette.) I knocked at her door. Nothing. I knocked harder"Hey wake up!!" Nothing. I growled and walked in I wanted to scream at her to wake up. But I didn't. Something held me back.She looked peaceful as she was lying there her chest slowly rising up and down. A curl on her face that I brushed behind her ear. I like her more when she's quite I thought as I came closer now face to face with her. She looks ...beautiful. That was the only word I could use to describe her as much as I didn't want to. I thought as I brushed lightly over her lips with my thumb. I was so lost in my thoughts until I heard right next to me"Uncle Dami what are you doing?"

Marinette's pov

"Uncle Dami what are you doing?" That was the first thing I heard. I quickly opened my eyes only to see Damian and a little girl (you can see what she looks like up in the picture)staring at me. I shot up as Damian jumped back. He stood up and said grumpy" You need to get ready for school."and walked out but this time something in his tone was different. I looked back at the girl who stared at me wide eyed." Wow a real princess." She whispered. I laughed, not wanting to burst her bubble I picked her up and sat her down on my lap." Sadly I'm not." I said." You look  like one that is good enough for me."she said. I tickled her and she giggled. "So you are Mar'i." I said." And you are Marinette." I nodded." What was Uncle Dami doing?"" I don't know you tell me I was the one at sleep."" It was really weird he was..." out of nowhere Damian came in to the room" Why aren't you dressed yet. I don't want to be late because of you." He said red in the face as he picked up Mar'i and left again. Something told me the blush wasn't from anger.

Damian's pov:

That was close. Mar'i looked at me"what?"" Uncle Dami what where you doing with your thumb on Marinette's lips?"" She had something there and I whipped  it away. " I blurred out. "Oh okay." We went down to the kitchen. 5 minutes later Marinette came down in her GA (Gotham Academy) uniform

Her hair was up in a bun and she had a black oversized jacket tied around he waist

Her hair was up in a bun and she had a black oversized jacket tied around he waist.(The socks are longer so they go over her knees.) After she finished eating we still had 10 minutes till we leave. Drake came down looking not like a  zombie. "Morning. So how did you sleep?" Marinette asked. "Like a baby." He said. She smiled at him and I...I felt jealous? When he was done we putted our shoes and jackets on ,grabbed our bags and where ready to go. On the way to school Drake and Marinette talked a lot about different stuff. Favourite food, Pokemon, books, movies etc.
Ther personality type." Are you nervous about GA?" Drake asked." A little  bit maybe."she said. The car stopped and she looked through the front shield. Her eyes grew wide." Wow it's beautiful." I looked at her yes she is.