Operation secret audience

John's pov:

I was so excited for tonight. Damian and I planned this out, I recorded every story Alya told me about Lila and there where many. Damian and I both have our special ties, he won't leave Marinette's side and I will have to follow Lila around so if anything goes wrong we have it on camera. It was 6pm when we arrived. The class was already there and a few celebrities. Then I saw Damian and oha what the... Marinette looked stunning

 Marinette looked stunning

(Just black hair) when she saw me, she smiled and pulled Damian towards where I stood

Marinette's pov:
When I came out of my room Damian was blushing like crazy then I heard a whistle from behind me."You know the media thinks that we are in a relationship so.." a hand was lied on my shoulder whitch I grabbed and twisted in an uncomfortable way."Auau! The media makes lots of mistakes I was just kidding!"Tim yelled. I let go and felt Damians arms rapp around my torso as he kissed my cheek."How can you be so perfect?" I giggled.

When we arrived at the gala I was blown away it looked beautiful my class was already there. Some families allowed the students to stay others had to get a hotel room and pay for them. Lila came over to me and said in a quiet tone."How is life without friends?"," How is live in the hotel?"I sassed back."I will crush you.","You already did times and times again.","Then why are you still standing?! More popular than ever?!"she cried,"Because the bad people never win haven't you learned that by now Lila?"she growled and stomped off. I looked around and found John who looked at me, I smiled and pulled Damian towards him."Wow look at you."he said"You don't look too bad either." I replied." Marinette meet my parents. Lois lane and Clark Kent." I shook hands with them."Nice to meet you Marinette." Clark said,"But we already met.","Really when?","The Riddler incident. You busted through the window." He looked stunned" You know that I'm...","Please it doesn't take a genius, those are just glasses." Before he could say something I heard a scream. I turned around to see a familiar face rushing towards me." There is my favourite rock and roller!" Jagged said while lifting me up and hugging me. "You look gorgeous, and the suit that you made me fits perfect." He put me back on my feet."I'm glad it fits." I smiled. Tim and Jason rushed over." You know Jagged stone?" They said in disbelief."If she knows me? She is practically family. Check out the awesome suit she made." He said while striking a pose."Wait so you made your dress yourself?" Damian asked. I nodded. He was speechless. The place started to fill up with more people. Damian was always next to me and I could see John sticking close to Lila, but why?