Winter forest

Damian's  pov:

It was Thursday . In the afternoon Marinette and I decided to take a walk in the forest that was on our residence, it was her idea,she actually convinced me!! What have I become!? "So?","So what?" I asked "Well show me around. I don't know pretty spots or something.","I actually barely go into this part of the residence.","Your kidding? You have a big ass forest that actually belongs to you and you don't go in?" I shook my head. "You got problems.","Oh Your the one to talk." She put her tongue out."Put that thing back in before I cut it off.", "Come on I want to go exploring." She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the forest. We walked like 5 minutes till we reached a little area with no trees. It looked beautiful with fresh fallen snow marinette stood in the middle she looked perfect a pale pink on her cheeks she looked totally in sync with her surrounding and I think I have a new idea for an artwork.(Getting a little love sick aren't we?)

Marinette's pov:

I am blown away,if  I could only stand here forever it looked mesmerising. I was taking everything in when I got hit in the back of the head with a snowball. I turned around to see Damian who looked a little bit stunned about his own action. I started laughing. Oh it's on. We started bombarding each other with snowballs building barriers to protect ourselves. After we came to the agreement we both won we stopped and I was sweating. I took off my hat and jacket what left me in a black jeans and a green long sleeved shirt(Sounds familiar? Yeah ya'll know shit is about to go down.) We built a snowman. And talked a bit when I walk further to the front but something didn't feel right and I heard a noise from below my feet. My blood froze I'm in trouble.

Damian's pov:

I watched her walk away than she suddenly stopped. It was like she was afraid to move. "Everything okay!?" She turn around very slowly and shook her head she looked scared. I wanted to walk towards her when "No!! Damian stay there don't come closer!!" I was confused until I heard a cracking noise from where she stood. I started to panic but tried to look calm for her sake. I made sure that I stood on land I took my phone and called Grayson I knew he was home probably with Todd and Drake. While I waited for him to pick up I saw Marinette taking a little step.
"Don't! Do not move!" She nodded.

Dick's pov:

I was sitting on the sofa arguing with Jason what serial was the best and Tim sitting next to us laser focused on his Laptop. Mar'i is out with her mom and Selina and I didn't want to be alone. My phone started ringing. Damian? I accepted the call." Hey! So how is your little date goi...","Grayson this is serious." I sat up a bit straighter." Everything alright?" Tim looked up from his work and Jason looked interested too so I put him on speaker. "No the very opposite you need to come as fast as possible. I didn't know we had a little lake in the forest. Marinette is standing on top of it and it is starting to crack."," You went on top of a frozen lake!" Jason screamed angry while ripping my phone out of my hands. "It isn't visible under the snow Todd!! Just hurry!!"," We got your location and are on our way." I hung up. "Jay go grab blankets, Tim go tell Alfred quick we don't have much time."

Damian's pov:

I put the phone away."Help is on the way just stay still." I heard another crack and Marinette winced. Her eyes started to fill with tears and she started to breath faster. No seriously this is the worst time for a panic attack.
"Look at me you're going to be fine you won't fall through I promise.","Don't promise something you can't hold."she cried. "Marinette I need you to breath slower okay.","Please don't leave me.","I won't." We heard a car not faraway.
I looked at the direction the noise came from when I heard behind me a crash and a cut off yell. I turned around as fast as I could Marinette was nowhere to be seen."No!!!"