Wake up

(As promised. Have fun)

Marinette's pov:

I heard the car coming close but than the ground underneath my feet collapsed sending me straight down into the freezing water. I was in shock,I could only feel pain. It was dark around me except for the hole where I fell through. I tried to reach it but something held me back. I looked down to see seaweed rapped around my ankle. I was starting to lose consciousness. Somehow I managed to free myself but I had no energy left to try and swim back to the surface. My lungs where burning demanding for air, my eyes closed, I tried to resist as long as possible but I couldn't. I opened my mouth trying to gasp for air and water started to fill my lungs until total darkness consumed me.
I don't know at what point I felt something warm moving next to me. When you're dead you aren't supposed to feel anything are you? That thing was breathing. I realised it was touching my skin.( anyone hoping this will turn into a sin you're in  the wrong story😑) I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see Damian sleeping next to me with his arms around my torso, he was shirtless! It took me a few seconds to realise that I was only in underwear and a bra. (Because body  temperature and stuff)I squeaked which caused him to wake up. He hugged me tight"I thought I lost you.","You can't get rid of me that easy. " he chuckled and pulled back.

Damian's pov:

This was the worst night ever. When we got her out of the water she was unconscious, pale with dark blue lips and had swallowed a lot of water. I thought she wouldn't make it. Her dying without telling her how I felt would have killed me." I'm sorry for scaring you.","This is the first time I heard someone apologising for almost drowning." She giggled and I was happy, I thought I would never hear it again. I pulled her closer and buried my head in her shoulder. She stroked my hair."Marinette.","hmmm?","Since we've already kissed twice and are lying in bed half naked right now I think this question would only be appropriate. Do you want to be my girlfriend?", she kissed me on the forehead."Does this answer your question?","No not really you should try it on the lips." And so she did.
"How about now? ","Jap loud and clear." We where lying there for a bit."We should let the others know that I'm awake." She tried to get up but I didn't move"Damian","Fine" I let go we put clothes on and went downstairs. Todd was the first one we came across. He ran and hugged her lifted her off the ground and murmured "Never do that to me again.","I'm sorry." She whispered. Than Mar'i came running towards her. She was actually crying when Marinette lifted her up."Pour little pumpkin. Everything is ok look I'm fine." Grayson and Kor'i came running probably because they heard their daughter crying. When they saw Marinette they came and hugged her."Are you okay?" Kor'i asked. Marinette nodded. "Mar'i wouldn't stop crying this whole night."
Later the rest of the Family welcomed her back.

Marinette's pov:

I love this family I really do. We where all relaxing on the sofa I was leaning on Damian's shoulder while I had Mar'i in my arms who finally fell asleep. "So are you guys now in a relationship or something?" Dick asked. I nodded. Jason took out his wallet and gave Tim 50 bucks. I felt Damian tensing up."Can I? " he asked."Go fetch." I said. He ran at them full speed as they ran away.