Private talk

Damian's pov:

It was Monday Mar'i stayed over the weekend. I love this little girl I swear but I couldn't have five minutes in private with Marinette without her getting in the way. It's stupid but I'm jealous of a five year old. We were back at school, not everything was fixed but enough for us to be able to go back. Marinette and I were on our  way to the home room when I saw someone standing by the lockers." Go in with out me I still need to grab something." I told her. She nodded and went in.

Toby's pov:

I finished taking my books out of my locker when someone leaned against the one next to mine. WAYNE."What is it?" I asked annoyed." It's about our bet.","What about it?" He smirked at me. No way. He saw my expression and nodded." She didn't.","She did in the gymnasiums secret room during the attack last Friday." I didn't believe it I'll ask her in the first break.

Marinette's pov :

I was sitting in my seat talking to John,Alya wasn't there she was talking to Lila." So how is it going with Alya?" He sight exhausted." My parents this, my parents that. I don't even know what her favourite colour is. Or how many family members she has. I know nothing." I feel sorry for him. Damian came towards us,,smiling,?" You look happy, what happened?","Nothing." He said. Later in the first break Toby came to me."Hey Marinette could I talk to you? Like alone."," Okay, is everything alright?"he nodded and we walked to an empty corner. "What do you want to talk about?","This might sound weird but did you kiss Damian?" Okay I didn't expect that."Why do you want to know that?"," Just answer please.","I did. Did he tell you about it?"

Damian's:

Anderson and Marinette walked away. Kent looked at me questioning for some time." What?" I asked." I don't know, aren't you going to spy on them or some shit?"," No it's fine I won.","Won what?","Me!" Someone said behind me. I turned around to see Marinett standing looking at me angrily." I'm sorry?" Kent asked. "Yes apparently the first one I kissed owns the right to talk to me and the other one has to back off or something."." Look it was his idea. If I didn't agree he wouldn't back off.","How helpless do you think I am?" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to a quiet place.  "I don't think you're helpless at all. You can handle yourself better than any one I know.","Than why did you agree?". "Because I had to do it for myself." She looked confused." He made me angry like more than any one except you when we first met. The point is I couldn't lose you to him." She stared at me,then hugged me."I hate you, you know that?" She spoke into my chest." Yeah I know." I sight as I put my arms around her. If it was possible I would have loved to stay like this forever. She let go and wanted to walk away but I still held on. She giggled." Let go.","Do I have to?","If you don't want to be late for the lesson than yes." I groaned as I let go."Come on."she said as she walked away. The rest of the day flew by. All the teachers were impressed with Marinette. She is intelligent even more than me. Sad to think the first week of her stay is over.