Aftermath

Marinette's pov:

I saw Batman,Nightwing and Red Hood running towards me. All of the sudden Riddler grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards him. He pushed a button on his staff and a blade appeared at the end of it which he held to my neck. "One step further and she is dead!" He said. Red Hood pointed a gun at him"Let her go!"Jason don't do anything stupid. "Try me." Riddler said. I looked around seeing that everyone else was out of danger. I grabbed Riddler's arm and numbed it. His staff dropped to the ground before I could chi block the rest of him Red Hood tackled him and knocked him out.I got pulled away from the scenario by Damian.

Damian's pov:

"What where you thinking?!","What?"," You challenged him! Your stance,the way you held eye contract with him!! It practically screamed,,Pick me,,!!","Are you serious! I'm sorry that I didn't want any one to die! My bad!","You should have let me play!","What the hell is your problem?!! Nobody died!!","My Problem is that I'm stupid enough to care about you!" Her eyes widened, her expression,,Hurt,,,."Stupid enough to care about me huh? As if it would be the worst thing in the world if someone would care about me."I sigh"Look I didn't meant to...","It's fine.I'll be gone in a week and then you'll never ever have to talk to me again." She turn around and walked away. What just happened?
I saw Anderson smirking at me and walk after Marinette. Before I could go after them Red Hood grabbed me by the back of my neck. I looked at him angry. He pushed me towards a private room meanwhile I saw Kent who caught my look and seemed to understand. He ran after Anderson.

Jason's pov:

I saw Damian and Marinette screaming at each other, then they stopped, something in Marinette broke and I got angry. She walked away and I walked towards demon and grabbed him by the back of the neck and pushed him towards a private room." What did you do?!"," Keep you voice down you're still Red Hood.","You're avoiding the question.","I messed up,okay! I told her that I was stupid enough to care about her." He looked away. I could literally kill him right now. "What is wrong with you?","I don't know." I walked out of the room angrily.

John's pov:

I knew what Damian wanted. I ran after Toby at the exit I heard him screaming "Marinette! Wait up!" I stopped and went behind a wall."Not now Toby. Go away.", "Come on. Why do you care about what he thinks." He said as he reached her and grabbed her hand. She pulled it away "Stop!", Toby looked stunned." I need a break from you and Damian!","What? Why from me?"." Just leave me alone!". She walked away. Someone stood next to me and jumped. "Jesus,Damian.","So what happened?","She left him standing saying that she needs a break from both of you." His face darkened.

Marinette's pov:

I was mad I walked through the streets of Gotham and snowflakes started to fall but I didn't care. I had no idea where I was going but I kept walking for hours and it started to get dark. I turned of my GPS so no one could locate my phone. Jason texted me asked if I was okay and if he should come and get me. I said that I'll come back by now it was dark. I somehow found the manor. Dinner was silent and there was a weird tension.

Jason's pov:

I was lying in bed it was around 10 p.m. when my door slide open and then closed. I felt someone climb in my bed and lean his back against mine. I smiled to myself as I heard Marinette's breath slow down.