A new friend

Lottie's P.O.V

Once we got to Rosewood we had a week off before classes started so, I just wondered around rosewood. On the second day, I was walking through a new rose garden that had been made. I had already picked up the textbooks for class and was just enjoying the roses. I was watching the lake when I bumped into a girl.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said bending down to pick up my books.

"Oh no it's my fault, I bumped into you. Here let me help." She bent down and helped me.

I looked at her she was beautiful with long wavy dark brown hair that went to her waist and deep big brown eyes with long eyelashes and light brown skin. She wore a flowery yellow blouse with tight jeans.

"My name is Alia. What's yours?" She said smiling.

"My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Lottie," I replied.

"Smart, getting your textbooks early." She said, I couldn't help but notice she looked familiar.

"Yeah, I didn't want to have to deal with the crowd. Are you new here?" I asked hoping to get a little information on who she was.

"Yeah, I'm here with my princess, Mila of the kingdom Deani. I'm her partizan." She answered as she handed me my books.

"Oh cool, I'm Princess Lottie of Maradova. I'm also here with my partizan, his name is Jamie." I said happy to make a new friend.

"Really? Hmm, what a coincidence that we met." She gave a small smile that had a hint of evil in it.