Special News

I am going to write one more chapter. That is seriously going to be my last... last one. I know I said I was going to end this soon but, I can't stop myself!

Lottie's P.OV

Today was a bright, shiny day. All the birds were chirping, it was the middle of summer and I was walking through the royal gardens with Jamie. We were laughing about what Vampy was like in Rosewood.

"I think Vampy hated me then." Jamie was saying.

"No, he loved you!" I said looking up at Jamie.

"I have a drawer of torn up t-shirts that would beg to differ." I laughed at his statement.

Jamie took my hand and spun me around then pulled me close against him.

"A flower for my beautiful wife." He said, handing me a pink flower.

"Thank you!", I gave him a kiss and brought the flower up to my nose to smell it.

There was a weird intoxicating smell, it smelled like morning dew and honey. Suddenly my head started spinning and I struggled to stand straight.

"Lottie, are you okay?" Jamie asked, putting his hands on my arms to steady me.

"I feel dizzy and my head hurts." Suddenly, I tripped over a rock and Jamie caught me then I fainted.

Jamie P.O.V

I caught Lottie just in time before she fell. I studied the flower I gave her, but there was nothing wrong with it. Maybe she was allergic to pollen or it wasn't the flower. I carried her back to our room in the castle and called the royal doctor. When she came she made me wait outside the room. What kind of doctor was she, couldn't she see I was sick with worry? I waited 45 mins until she came out.

"Her majesty is fine. But..." She paused.

"But what?" I asked.

"She should probably tell you herself." She said moving out of my way.

I went into our room and saw Lottie lying in bed, stroking Vampy. I rushed to her side and sat on the edge of the bed, next to her.

"What's wrong? The doctor said everything was fine but, I feel like everything isn't fine. What caused you to faint? What took so long? What did she tell you? Is there something I should know?" I said really quickly.

Vampy climbed onto my lap and she smiled at me and put her hand on mine. She seemed both anxious and calm at the same time.

"Jamie, everything is fine. Ummm, kind of." She pulled my hand to her stomach, "So, ummm first thing you should know is that there's this condition that runs through the women in my family. It's nothing bad... I guess. Ummm the condition makes things different during... labour. So, when a person is pregnant the symptoms show up... later. Like just... a little later. One symptom of labour is not feeling hungry for long periods of time. That symptom showed up for me this week, which is why I fainted."