Chapter 36✅

Honestly, I felt that I couldnt and would never show up infront of them if they refused me back...

But here i was, sitting at the dinning room table with a glass of water infront of me and a few snacks laid out so quickly to keep me from leaving.

It was a regular thing with us humans.

If we didnt want them to leave we would serve the guest any form of food and drinks to keep them from leaving.

Psychology. Then at the end, the guest ends up staying till late.

It was quiet as i encountered my brother who had rushed out of the room upon hearing my presence from HaYeon.

I took one glance at his face and then I couldnt take myself to keep looking at him.

He looked overly pressured to the point that it's worrying.

He would be. Half of the buisiness shares he recieved was mine.

I had refused it because i was angry and didnt want anything to do with my family anymore.

Huh make a note that you should NEVER decide something when you are mad.

So then my brother was handling both of our shares.

Eventhough i refused financial support, again, decided when i was angry, I know he's been transfering them into my bank account with the help of sohye.

I didnt bother doing anything since he will figure another way anyways. I left the money in that debit card how it is. I hadnt touched it at all.

With my face still facing him, my eyes stayed anywhere else but at his. I was fidgeting nervously.

I felt guilty remembering all that i've said to him while i was not in my right mind.

But the first thing he did was pull my chair back easily with all my weight down and pulled me up before spinning me around.

He was looking for injuries.

Im guessing he had just heard about my situation.

"I'm fine..." i said to him which made him stop searching me "I'm fully recovered"

He looked at me just like he did when he was dissapointed.

I knew that look all too well so i looked away guiltily.

"i'm sorry..." i whispered but the room was dead silent that anyone could hear it from a far

I felt my brothers hands that were holding onto my shoulders become heavier.

"I'm sorry I let you all down. You were right.. Doyoung was not a good person." I sniffled feeling the tears coming, i continued.

Pushing all my ego and with all my sincerity, I apologised to my family that was long due.

Surprised, my brother had pulled me into a tight hug

My dad was standing behind my mum as he was a man of little words but he loved his family and he would do anything for us. His actions shows his heart.

"I'm sorry i hadnt listen to you more" i cried but they were wiped away and we all had a family hug as i cried.

Warmth. Family.

Something that wasnt stable in years...

After i settled down back in my original room that was left for me, I looked around.

Besides from coming in to clean and get rid of dust every 2 weeks, my room was left untouched just how i had last left it.

I walked around and saw all my toys and stashes of my high school clothes that i had left here