Chapter 13✅

Hellloo my lovely readerss..
I dont have a specific day of updating because im ever so busy and some days i just got no time...
In college its every week of quiz, quiz quiz and then a test.
But im sure every week will have an update.
Just wondering,,, how old are you all? Would you guess how old i am as of 2020?
---------------------------------
After thinking for a while, i finally got shot with a BRILLIANT idea!

"lets go shopping" i told him

Since we've no where to visit at night, i figured we should visit the mall that i saw behind him.

It was a few walks away but it'll be fine.

The night is still young so it must still be open!

"what?" he asked me

"yepp! Letsgoo!!" i said before walking towards the mall

It didnt seem that hard to go to if you use the main roads sidewalk.

After a few steps, i turned around quickly remembering that it might be a bothersome walk with him luring attention.

Just as i turned around, i bumped into him and felt a pair of arms embrace me as i lost my balance

I looked up and saw Jason's eyes wide and shocked.

The fact that our faces were just so close apart and our bodies were against each other tightly made my heart pound.

"are you okay?" he asked me

I blankly looked at him until i regained my conciousness and pushed off

"ahh yes. Yes. Uhh- ya. Im fine" i said

I was awkward and kind of confused at my actions. I must be so nervous that my heart pounded from the lack of oxygen.

I stepped back and faced him. I picked up my fallen cap on the floor and brushed off the dirt before tiptoeing to put it on his head.

"Take care of that hat for now." i told him before walking off .

Seconds later, he had jogged up beside me and we walked together.

The main roads were busy from all the festivals and thats why we normally take the inside roads but its fine.

When we got to the mall, we went around to look for something to shop.

He wore my cap on and we didnt get much stares anymore. I've never felt better.

For a whole two hours, we managed to get a few bags of clothes with us.

I was looking around for caps to buy but i hadnt found any that seemed right.

They were all too expensive or just small.

I dont get it. Why are caps so expensive here??

Just then i saw a display from a shop that i was waiting infront of.

Jason went to stop by the toilet so i guess i could stop by.

On the rack at the front of the shop, i saw a cap that looked just right.