Chapter25✅

Hello my fwendssss😉
I find myself saying sorry all the time now. Ever since i started college i've never had the time to write so i've kinda learned my lesson for my next book now..
I'm just really worried bcs i havnt finished writing this book..
Have any of you got anything to add to this book for future chapters??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Going back to the day i decided i would show him how i feel, i remembered how determined i felt.

My courage was higher than-

Well... Probably wasnt that high because it rained straight after i accepted his apology.

Damn shit.

I thought i looked cool...

Aih...

I knew i never had any luck when it came to jogging out for long.

Two months had passed by since then and at first we were pretty awkward with each other.

It wasnt uncomfortable though but it was still awkward.

Me and Jimin hung out together alot during sets whenever i visited them during their shoot and i gained more friends.

Interestingly, idol friends.

I was also close to the staffs.. They were nice.

Besides from Hoseok oppa, no one i knew from a young age became an idol.

Well, there is always Minah who has tried auditioning but obviously failed 17 companies.

Huh..

Not even the small companies wanted her.

Anyways.

BTS is in the middle of their world tour at the moment.

We've been video calling each other frequently.

The people i video call with the most are Jimin and Jhope.

Taehyung video calls me at times too. More than the other members but less than Jimin and jhope.

Even when im busy with work they try to convince me to video call with them which i find hilarious.

When i finished changing after showering, my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Jimin.

I picked up almost immediately.

"hey!!" i smiled when his face appeared on my screen

"hi y/n. Are you busy tonight too?" he asked me

I glanced at the piles of paperwork i had to finish behind my phone screen for a second.

"uhh... No! Im free. Whats up? How was your day?" i asked him

I walked away from the tower of papers and went to lay down on my bed.