Chapter 23 ✅

Heyy gaiss!! Im so soo sorry for late updatess!! Im currently having a busy college life right now and i dont even have time to write out the endings..

Bare with me. I will try to update around a week because i wonder how the ending is gonna turn out!

What do you gais think? What will happen?

Im also dragged into clubs to increase my marks and add it to my uni applications..

How have you been?? I hope everyone is safe from harm!

-----------------------------------

The next day, SoHye kept bugging me about the whole event and how excited she is.

It never stops.

Aihhh Just SoHye being SoHye.

After getting myself ready, i went to her apartment to pick her up so we can go together.

"yah, you ready?" i asked her as i skimmed through her kitchen cupboards for her stash of sweets

"NO! Y/N! I NEED HELP! COME HERE REAL QUICK!" Sohye shouted from her bedroom

With limited time, i gave up looking for the sweets and walked to her room with my coat still on

Right at the front of her bedroom door, i saw a whole lot of mess!

I dont know what happened in here but it seemed like she rummage through all her clothes and just left it all out to see

All her clothes were lying around the room.

Several pairs of heels on the floor.

Designer bags on every corner!

"Oh. My. God... Yah~ what have you done?!" shocked at the big mess

"i dont know what to wear!"

"yah. We're going to be staying in their apartment for a surprise party! Not a club!"

"Its still a party y/n. Besides, its a party WITH good looking idols!" she stated and winked at me playfully

I rolled my eyes at her cheerfulness and scanned the whole room at what she should put on.

My eyes worked like Ai robots. They rate the outfit and decide whether to wear it or not within seconds

Just as i was halfway through scanning, i saw a simple yet elegant and comfortable looking dress laying on a pile of other clothes partly covered in other dresses.

I immediately tiptoed to the end of the bed and crawled to yank it up to see.

The dress was a plain dark pastle pink that looked casual. It is short sleeved and it hangs just a bit above the knees.

Both me and SoHye lookes at it together with a satifying look on our faces

"this is it" we both said in sync.

We left her apartment about half pass four and we took a taxi to their apartment to avoid the dark alleys and to also reach there faster.

We didnt want to smell from sweating right before we started anything so we agreed on the transportation even though they didnt live that far away from us.

The manager had already left the pass so we were able to pass the tight security. Getting in was smooth.

As soon as we got into the apartment, Jin came running towards us. I looked at SoHye and she looked at me but then my eyes wondered behind her as i noticed the two people sitting down in the living room.