Chapter 15✅

HAII READERSS

Sorry i updated quite late... Im REALLY occupied with the constant quizes and lectures and assignments that i just fall right asleep whenever i have free time.

For the next 3 weeks i have a SERIES of tests and quizes and exams so im pretty busy...

Obviously i would still try update fast so DO NOT WORRY! spam me if i dont update in 4 days just so i can go and update..

Love, your fellow author

Jimin POV

~flashback to the talk near the water~

My eyes interlock with y/n as i caught her staring at me when i was looking throughly at her face for other noticeable scars.

I didnt know what it was but i felt like time went by faster than usual.

A few minutes passed and we pulled away.

I moved back when i noticed how close we were and she looked away.

How close did we get?

I awkwardly looked around feeling like it was a weird feeling.

My hands were fiddling around and i didnt know what to do until y/n spoke up.

"...i didnt do it for them." she told me as she looked at me

"uh??" i asked confused at the explanation

She looked away from me and enjoyed the coolness of the breeze from the sea

Y/n was watching the moon shine and the waters overlap against each other.

It felt peaceful.

Many of the tourists and the locals were no longer staying by the wall.

The distance from the festival was far enough to decrease the sound waves that were vibrating through air.

But wasnt far enough not to be heard.

A combination of the festival sounds and the waters gushing mixed so differently.

It was intoxicating.

My full attention was on y/n by her confusing statement.

I questioned her in my head trying to solve what she meant.

Sitting with her legs hanging down the wall, she twisted her body so that she was facing the water.

The dimmly lit sky and the shining full moon made it look like she was glowing.

"I did it for myself... I wanted to help even if it meant i could risk my life." She answered my curiosity.

I looked at her completely taken back by her words

Who would risk their life for other people?

Much more for someone they dont even know..