Chapter 5✅

The next day was day 6 of my vacation.

I woke up and instantly remembered the list of messages that were read last night.

I sighed heavily and spaced out by the edge of the bed that i was sitting on.

My legs then made me stood up and i decided to roll the curtains so that the sunlight could get through.

It was bright and sunny outside.

Another day of warm breeze and bright light.

Still in my sleepware, i sat curled up on a sofa and watched the city from the high view.

It was beautiful.

People were walking around.

Cars were driving. Birds were chirping.

Everything seems lovely.

With my current mind situation, i was spacing out again.

My mind went blank and i was just sitting there on the sofa, hugging my folded legs that were close to my chest as i day dreamed.

Minutes passed by as i stared through the clear huge window.

For the past few years, all my relationship never worked out.

It reminds me of all those times i thought that they are deffinately THE one.

When i say THE one,

I MEAN 'THE' one.

I was so sure of myself.

I let my guard down just because of a bit of kindness and affection.

Dont get me wrong.

I was born into a loving family.

Raised to love others and respect and give all of me when i love someone.

Taught to be kind to others and others will be kind to you.

Though here i am,,, 3 failed heartbreaking relationships and a missing piece.

After another hour passed by, i got back my senses.

"NO! Y/N! YOU CAN DO THIS!" I said to myself as i stood up "you got over two of your ex's, you can get over this one!"

Before my gullible mind changes its decision, i got ready and went out to have some fun.

Since i had already went through the events and shops that happened close by, i decided to adventure somewhere further

Feeling the vibe of the weather, i prefered to walk to the different sites that i had googled.

On the way, i had taken some pictures and let myself enjoy the cool breeze that helped me cool down.

Everything looks soo lively.

It made me smile so bright. I loved the burst of colours that sweeped the whole city.