Chapter27✅

Heyyy.. This chapter is a bit longer than the others but im sure you gais dont mind right??
I tend to update every 2 weeks now since life is annoyingly busy right now.
I just wish i could sleep, and do tf i want but uwu we gotta be useful humans.
I HIGHLY HIGHLY advice you gais who are still studying, to study properly.. Maybe you wont be so behind and you'll actually have a nicer life🤷🏻‍♀
All i know is im tired as fuck here tryna not fail my finals..
But of course de-stressing is a must.. Hope you stay safe and happy💜

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Standing infront of the restaurant we agreed to meet at for dinner tonight, i leaned on my left leg and stared at the ground as my right leg scrape the cement pavement.

I waited for them to arrive as i didnt want to go in alone but waiting wasnt such a problem with me. My mind was clouded by thoughgs and 'what if' and... Haih.. i dont know..

I havnt been able to concentrate much for the past few days and my growing feeling just doesnt help with that.

My heart hesitated..

I've just gotten my head out of DoYoung and now someone else is clouding my mind.

Honestly, i dont know if this is at all healthy..

But even if its not, i just wanted to get it off of my shoulders.

Maybe then i could atleast get some work done.

Today i have decided that i was going to confess to Jimin.

And god help me, i didnt know how i feel about that.

The results have two options.

One, he feels the same way and we both live happily ever after!

Orrr,,,,

Two, he doesnt feel the same and i end up pulling a facade to mask out my already crying heart.

Haih...

Two doesnt sound very appealing..

Thats why im worried.

Im more worried that i'd tarnish our friendship.

But i know that if i dont do it then i wont be able to ever know his response or the fact that i cant live by everyday and pretend that i dont have feelings for him.

My mind wondered deeper and slowly i was going into overdrive of overthinking.

Just as i was minding my own buisiness in my own mind, in my own thoughts, TaeHyung came up to me causing me to break out of my thoughts and snap my head to face him.

"oh! Taehyung! When did you get here??" completely surprised at his skill of being quiet.

He lifted his index finger and pushed my head at the end of his finger causing my head to thrust backwards

"I was calling you for the hundreth time already i was here for a while but you didnt acknowledge me!"

"aihhh seriously!" i rubbed my forehead in annoyance at his attack.

"what were you thinking so hard y/n? You seemed like something was troubling you.."

I glanced at TaeHyung who had his side turned so that i could see only his right side.

Was i too obvious?

Well,,, i guess since I was standing here for a while.

And i didnt really notice him sums up the answer.