Chapter 4✅

Hello readers!!!

I will be updating 2 times a week. Some weeks i would update an extra chapter but normally i would go for 2 chapts a week.
K

eep supporting!
Reading!
Vote and comment! I would LOVE to know what u gais think!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The next day, i got up and rolled around in bed before getting up and decided to take a shower.

My stomach growled from hunger and i thought i should take this oppotunity to just find food outside of the hotel comfort.

So i got out and walked to look for a place for todays breakfast menu

It is day 5 of the vacation and i feel much better.

"aghhhh... The weather i soo nice!!" i smiled.

It was sunny but the cold wind lets me enjoy the weather as it mixes with the  hot temperature that the sun radiated to the surface.

I was wearing a black thigh length short sleeved dress with white polka dots, some white shoes, a white sling bag  and a black hat to shade my face from the blaring sun.

The walk to the center of events didnt take too long. It was refreshing to see the sun and feel the warm breeze hit my skin.

This time, i took my digital camera with me, fully charged and ready to use.

My hobby came back alive and i was snapping pictures everywhere i go.

The atmosphere was lively.

Everyone was smiling and for a few hours, i managed to just think about myself.

I had breakfast at a delicious place, filled my tummy to the max.

My legs then took me around and see what carnivals took place at the area.

There were so many people and so many things to do.

I took pictures of the emotions people show on their faces and the foods that were served and sold out publically.

For that day i spent my money lavishly on food of course and had a blast shopping at different shops.

I filled my stomach till it wasnt able to digest anything else anymore before returning to the hotel room.

Mind you, eating out was WAY more cheaper than room service.

I would have saved a TON of money if i hadnt eaten room service.

After i washed up and got changed into some comfortable clothes, i looked through the messages that i have left unread

Most of them were a copy of the same questions so i would reply to one and copy paste to all the others.

My ex-classmates know who i was dating. They've been the nosiest about my life for the past few weeks.

For whatever reason? i dont know.

Probably they just dont have enough problems to solve so they look for others.