Chapter 38✅

Heyyy gaisss

I decided to update today since my plan is to finish this book before i start my college semester again...

Happy reading!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The whole time he was in the hospital, i had stayed with him. We had talked in each others company due to the fact that we only had each other.

We had discussed about us. He had admitted everything i already knew to me and i listened. My heart swelled with pride at the fact that he is finally trusting me enough to tell me all of this.

I honestly thought it would take a little while.

"actually, me and Taehyung had a chat last night" he looked at me confused as to what i meant. "hobi had told me almost everything a few days back"

He looked horrified.

The boys had dropped by after their shoot but seeing as they were tired, i told them to go back and rest.

"no no! Hobi said that he wasnt sure but he can tell whats going on without asking. Hobi has always been like that. It was a prediction" i explained

He lowered his head onto his hands and covered his face with both palms before combing his hair back with his fingers.

"i must look like an idiot. " he sighed

I raised my eyebrows as i though of a reply.

"well, taehyung did admit he had feelings for me" i watched his head raise to face me worryingly "but he promised it wasnt strong. He said he doesnt even know if it was romantically. He says that he just likes me. As a friend"

He breathed out a long relieved sighed and i raised an eyebrow at him.

I leaned in and gave him a peck on his check causing him to snap his eyes at me in shock whilst i sat smiling feeling no guilt from my actions.

Then, my phone rang and i stood up to get it but Jimin had reached for my left wrist and tugged me to him causing me to tumble back landing on the side of his bed.

He gave me a kiss without warning and seperated before i could brain what had happened.

His face was 2 inches away from mine and our eyes locked.

Shocked at the bold move, i was reminded of the time when it was just the two of us during that vacation months ago where we met in the park that night.

He dragged me down and kissed me to shut me up.

With that memory, i giggled unconciously and he smiled asking me what i was thinking but i just gave him a peck.

Everything got ruined when SeJin came bursting in. Jimin quickly let go of me and i stood up so quickly that i swear i flew.

SeJin told me he called but no one answered so he came to inform us that he had already dealt with the discharge papers.

After Jimin was discharged, SeJin oppa had brought him in their car and I went to take mine from the parking lot.

The boys had made a surprise and we were back to laughing and talking like normal.

I was content.

I have supported them work through their songs and come by more oftent sometimes as random as a movie night.

Their big idols but since they finished with promotions, they have a little more time.

Manager oppas know about me and Jimin and SeJin oppa even pulled me privately to talk to me.