Chapter 30✅

After staring blankly at the dark sky through the large glass window, i picked up my phone on my left bedside table to check the time.

4.05am

Damn.... I vaguely remember going to bed at almost 11pm last night...

Just as i was about to turn off my phone, I saw that i had recieved a message inbox from Jhope around midnight

I slide my screen open, entered my passcode and checked his message

'y/n! Im free tomorrow! Do you want to come over??? The boys missed you too! We could have lunch together'

The boys?

Does that include Jimin?...

I really miss him,, but seeing as though he isnt talking to me, does that mean he doesnt want to see me?

My eyes stared back at the lit handsized gadget for a while till I finally turned it off without replying and let my body fall freely on my soft covers.

"Should I?" i whispered to myself and thought about the offer until i felt myself fall back into dreamworld again.

'WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE THE SHIT UP!~' my alarm went on full blast at 9am and I groaned before rolling myself off the bed to turn of the ear piercing alarm.

I knew it was a good idea to put that as an alarm but I never knew it would be that annoying!

My hands automatically went up to rub my eyes whilst i scroll down my feed to find any updates. After answering some messages, I remembered a particular message and opened it up rereading the message Jhope sent me, I turned it off and sighed

Maybe I shouldnt go...

Jimin probably doesnt want to see me... Just yet...

I took a cold shower to wake me up in the morning and went to my kitchen with nothing on but my bath robe tied around me.

Eh.. Its been a habit..

It was a nice sky blue cotton robe that reached just above my knee and a matching belt that i tied just right around my waist.

My hair still damp, i made myself a small breakfast. Enough to keep me going as Im not much of a breakfast person.

I turned on some music that pitched through my portable speakers and danced as I worked my way through my breakfast whilst eating it at the same time.

Life hack. It'll save more time.

Just then, An akmu cover song 'best friend' by IKON came up.

I smiled at the sound. I've always loved her voice.

I danced to the song a bit and sang along the lyrics that i know.

"늦은 밤 술에 취한 니 목소리 뭔가 (Something about your drunk voice late at night) "

"슬픈 일이, 있었나봐~ (Something sad must have happened~)"

"니 곁에 그 사람과 많이 다퉜다며~ (You said you had a lot of quarrels with that person)"

"내게 위로해 달라는 너~ (You ask me to comfort you)"