Chapter 19✅

HELLOOOO HAIIII!!!
IM SO TIREDD😭 I HATE IT...
Do you gais ever feel like, when you sleep for as long as ever like as much as u can but ur still tired?!
Thats me right there... Tho i sleep for about 5 hours everyday and im still dang tired!!

ITS ALSO MY BIRTHDAYY!!WOOHOOO 7TH OCTOBER IM A LIBRA.. WHAT R U?

Btww,,, DONT FORGET TO VOTE! AND SHARE THIS STORY PLSSS... I REALLY WANT TO KNOW EVERYONES PERSPECTIVE ON MY STORY!!

-----------------------------------

After closely observing his reaction, my heart broke just a little bit.

I know i shouldnt let it get to me since we wont even cross paths when we get back to Korea but the whole vacation that i've spent with him was really precious to me.

I thought we were going to be really good friends and i actually trusted him with my worries.

Me??? Opening up??

That was the first time in a while that i was able to just live my life.

To actually find out that the person who you trusted doesnt trust you is just a bit sad.

Jason looked up at me and i can see the shock in his eyes.

The guilt in his expression.

I threw my feelings aside for just a little while and ask him the question i already knew the answer to.

"who are you?" i asked again

"y/n-"

"Are you Jason? Or,  Jimin? " i asked him

He looked at me as if he was worried. After cutting him off, he stayed silent and listened to what i had to say

"....Jimin"

Already knowing the answer, but to actually hear it from him..

I fell in silence dispite the fact that i admit he actually had the right to keep his identity secret

Having so much to say but not being able to say them made me speechless...

Am i really that gullible? Am i really that easy of a person to just play around with?

I gripped onto my phone and my key card as i pulled back whatever i wanted to say and fought back my tears.

"y/n, im sorry. I-"

"no. I understand..." i managed to blurt out.

The fact that  eventhough i do understand why he did it, i still felt angry and sad that i was again lied to.

But it was also my fault. For being gullible and i didnt know if i could fully blame him for everything..

But part of me wished... Just a little part of me wished that he would have told me..

We stood there infront of each other saying nothing for a few seconds until i could finally break away

I lifted my head and looked at him pretending that i wasnt the least hurt about that lie.