Chapter 41✅ (LAST CHAPTER)

FINALLY!! YAYY!!!

HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY!

COMMENT ON HOW IT WAS! DONT FORGET TO VOTE! AND IT WOULD BE PERFECT IF YOU WOULD SHARE!

LOVE EVERYONE!

IT TOOK ME 1 DAMN FUCKING YEAR TO FINISH THIS! AGH! I SWEAR I'LL BE MORE ORGANISED FOR MY NEXT BOOKS!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~9 months later~

Its been a while since ive left.

I stood in my own luxurious apartment balcony with a night robe on and a glass of juice in my hand.

The night before my flight, i had left my precious hat hanging right next to the one i had given him during that vacation.

I had talked to my godfather, sohye's biological father as well as my brother and asked them to help redeem the boys career however being a buisinessman, my godfather doesnt do big favours unless it is an advantage to him.

We made a deal.

I had to take my share from the company and work for them.

Hesitating, i told them i didnt want to leave the mission i was entrusted to so we settled on after i was done with the project and when the new branch is finally stable.

Within that week after i left, i was told that the boys were starting to get offers and they were active.

Within 6 months, everything started to simmer.

That is until the boys got suspicious of my absence and silence.

I was told that they had just let it go whenever i didnt reply to my messages but they soon realised that something wasnt right.

The boys called SoHye and she told them to ask their company. Thats how the boys found out i was gone.

They were struck shocked at the reveal and guilt of not realising it sooner that they became unwell.

Overworked, overworried and dejected

Even as i heard all of that, i couldnt do anything since nothing was completely stable yet seeing as they just got back on their feet anything could happen.

Anyhow, i still had another 6 months left before i could leave and i had to make sure that everything here was fine before i leave.

Then, they started their promotion on their new album. They had concerts and working tirelessly for it.

Just a few days ago, the media went wild.

SoHye had called me in the middle of my sleep to rush me to check out the news that was filled with my name.

It seemed that someone had dug into my story and found something after i was exposed by the boys in their last concert for their new album.. My long time friendship with HoSeok has been revealed along with my friendship with Jimin and the members.

There were articles about how much i have helped the staff crew when i can.

At that time i was confused of the situation. The articles were all positive and i didnt know how they knew about all of this. Especially my friendship with Jimin.

Weeks later, more articles came out but this time around, my name came on the news.

People were comming forward to be interviewed to defend me.