Chapter 7 -Hikaru's Confesion

(Hikaru POV)

        Phew..... I'm very very very happy to hear that Haruhi rejected Tamaki-senpai's confession. What a relief! :D We went home after that Vacation. Now I'm going to confess my feelings to Haruhi. But I'm nervous.....

        One day, I texted Haruhi "Hey Haruhi! Let's go to the amusement park this valentines which is tomorrow, if your not busy by tomorrow". She replied "Okay, fine. I'll go".

        I was very happy to read that. Before I slept, I was very puzzled what to dress with. My clothes were everywhere 'till Kaoru came and helped me what to dress. Kaoru picked a red stripe shirt. He said it will present as 'LOVE' because its Valentines. He also ordered a bouquet of red roses. I don't think to bring that but Kaoru said, "You must! You must bring this to Haruhi!". Its embrassing alright?

         I'm very nervous! I can't sleep!! What the! 

        It is already sunrise!! I got up in bed and remember that I have a date with HARUHI TODAY!!! I rushed to the bath room and then eat my breakfast. 

        "Don't forget the flowers Hikaru!", Kaoru shouted while giving me the flowers.

        "Okay! Thanks! I'm going!", I answered him.

        When I arrive at the amusement park. I saw Haruhi waiting. She's so cute!! Abnormally CUTE!! How can give this flowers? Its embrassing! I'm going to give it.

        "Umm... Haruhi! Take this flowers since its Valentine's Day!", I handed the flowers to her.

        "Thank you Hikaru!! I love red roses!", she replied to me blushing

        It make me blush a little. We have fun in the amusement park. I was very happy that day. Hear that, having a date with Haruhi in Valentine's Day. Its the day of love.

        We already went home. I didn't confess my feelings to Haruhi! What should I do?! This is the perfect time to confess my feelings to her! While we were walking to street.

        "Haruhi, it's really fun today! Ummm there's something I wanted to tell you", I told her while my heart beats so fast.

        "What is it Hikaru?", she asked.

        "Umm.... Um... I li-li love you. I love you Haruhi!!!", I shouted my feelings to her.

        She gasped. And she blush very hard. I'm waiting for her answer.

(Author: I'm really really sorry my dear readers! I updated so late! I'm really busy in my studies! Please don't miss the next Chapter