Epilogue

It's already been 5 years had past since Hikaru and I started dating, again. Our story was damn funny and weird but I didn't expect that he would proposed to me last week. It was totally awkward when he was proposing. But of course my answer would be YES.

I am now an accountant in a Money Bank in Japan. The salary was worth it. Hikaru became a doctor while Kaoru become a professor in an Academy in America. He already had a fiance. 

Honey-senpai became a Judo instructor with Mori-senpai. But you know what, Honey-senpai is married with a beautiful woman who was taller than him. Hahaha. They also had a son named, Reisuki. A pretty combination of Mitsukuni and Rieko.

Also about Mori-senpai. He already had a lover. And it is Renge-san.  Surprized? Haha (Even though I didn't made Renge-san appeared in this fanfic -Author-sama) 

Kyouya-senpai is engaged with Marika. I didn't even knew. They were childhood friends also. They went to Paris and have a huge business there. My bestfriend didn't even say so. *Sigh*

Lastly, about Tamaki-senpai. He already had a wife. His wife is my daily costumer in the Host Club, Momoka-chan. Tamaki is also had a business, left by his father. 

What a turned of events?

Haha. That is life.

I should be ready for my wedding. ^______________^

"Haruhi-sama. Please change with this dress", one of our maids said. I ran and suite my wedding dress. My dress is color white with a matching tube (See the picture above)

After I get ready, my assistants went and hade a little make up put on me. I looked at the mirror. I hope Hikaru would like this.

-----------------

*Bells ringing*

The ceremony had began. I walked with my father to the isle. I looked at Hikaru in a groom suite. He looks perfect. He looked at me and smiled

After the ceremony,

"I shall pronounce you Husband and wife. Groom, you may kiss your bride",the priest said. 

Hikaru kissed me and pulled me up and shouted.

"Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin!", many people shouted. Yeah. That's gonna be my new name. Hitachiin Haruhi? Haha. It sounds good.

I could never expect that something like this would happen.

I looked at Hikaru, "I love you Hikaru. And I will always love you more each day"

"I love you too Missis Hitachiin. I love you more"

"I love you most"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER FOUR YEARS AFTER THE WEDDING

"Hikari-sama! Stop running around!", one of my maids shouted. I just giggled with Hikaru watching our daughter laughing and making Lala, our maid ran around.

"Mama! Papa!", Hikari shouted and hugged us. We named our daughter Hikari because she will be our light in many ways.

"Mama, Papa! Aishteru! (I love you)", she 's so sweet. hahaha

"We love you too Hikari"

-END