Chapter 2- Two Brother's Secret

(Kaoru POV)

My brother is very different now. His always froze when thinking something and then turn himself into red. I can't understand him. Is it weird?

I wake up with seeing my brother's ugly face, snoring with bubbles in his nose. I laughed a little bit. He open his eyes then said "Good morning Kaoru", I replied him with a big smile.

"Hey Hikaru, your really strange this following days. I'm thinking that is something bothering you Hikaru?", I asked him. His faced turned red and froze. He was unspeakable. "Hey Kaoru,something really bothering me. What is this feeling? If I think about her, my heart beats so fast. Then when I saw her cute face, I can't stop blushing, if she's around. I can't understand. I never felt this before.Brother, tell me, what is this feeling?", he asked blushing. I pat his head twice. "Your in love brother.", I DIRECTLY ANSWERED HIM. He turned himself red from the ear to his face. I can hear his breathing and pounding of his heart. "Hey, Hikaru. Who's this girl your talking about?", I asked him. "Huh? W-wh-what girl? Wh-a-what are y-you talking about!?", he said blushing. "Is it....Is it Haruhi? Am I right, Hikaru?", I asked him with a cute smile.

"How do you know?", he asked me. "Of course, its written in your face. Well, if your serious about her, I advice you to asked her a date. Then confess your feelings to Haruhi.", I advice him. "Brother, please don't tell a soul, especially Tamaki-senpai.", he told me. "Of course, you can trust your brother", I told him with a smile. "But you know Hikaru, I like Haruhi, too.". He was shocked.