Chapter 1 - I like her...

[Sorry if my grammar sucks. This is my first fanfiction. Please have fun reading!]

(Hikaru POV)

Now we are going to play hide and seek, a commoner's game. Sir likes to play commoners' game. But I have to participate because Haruhi is in. I have no choice. Tamaki is the it. Haruhi grabbed my hand. My face turned red. What is she doing? Why did she grabbed me?. Oh, my heart is beating so fast. What on earth did she do this to me?. "Hey Hikaru, why your face turned red? Do you a fever?", Haruhi asked me. "No,no,no I'm fine", I answered her. "Wait, where are we going?". She grabbed my to the court yard. "Let's hide here, Tamaki-senpai will never find us here", Haruhi told me. The place was dark, so tiny space. I look like I'm stuck with Haruhi and was stick forever. What am I thinking? Haruhi's face is cute. HEAVENLY CUTE! Dammit why did she have a cute cute CUTE face.?!!

        While hiding with Haruhi, raindrops came. Then thunder splash. Haruhi was very scared. Hugging me so tightly. Oh my gosh! Ha-haruhi hugged me. This is the first time a girl like my age hugged me. "Haru-chan! Hika-chan! Where are you?! The rain came down so we need to go to the club room", Honey-senpai shouted. But when I was about to shout, Haruhi said "Don't tell them were here. Everyone will found out that I'm scared of thunder. Stay by my side Hikaru. Ple-" then thunder sprouted. I have no choice. Her eyes were full of tears. "Okay Haruhi. Let's go to the club room when the rain stopped", I told her. Her face turned red. What?! She's embrassed? No,no she's afraid, I think. Her face is really red. 

The rain stopped. "Haruhi, the rain stopped so let's go", I told her. "Hmm-mm", she answered. When I pull her out, I have out balance which means that we fall to the floor. I found out that I was in a compromised position with Haruhi. Damn, our face was just about 6 centimeters closed. My face turned red from the ear to the face. Haruhi also turned red. I gasp and rounded my eyes even more. I like her but I can't tell her. I'm afraid to confess my feelings to her. I'm just afraid or something. But I have to be strong today. "Haruhi, I li-li-li-li-li", then Tamaki came and kicked me. 

 "Are you alright Haruhi?! Did Hikaru make sexual harrass?", Tamaki asked Haruhi very worried. Damn that Tamaki! I was very pissed, I want to KILL him!

"No, Tamaki-senpai. We just out balanced  Senpai. What's wrong about that?", Haruhi asked Tamaki. "Ehhhhh?!!!! That's your reaction HARUHI!?", Tamaki-senpai shouted.

"Well, Hikaru. What are trying to say that time?",Haruhi asked me. I got frozen. I don't know what to say. "Nothing Haruhi, I will tell you in the right time", I told her smiling. "Huh? Telling what in the right time? Fa-Father wants to know about this Haruhi, Hikaru", Tamaki-senpai said. "Its nothing Senpai", I told him. Haruhi was thinking about what I will say. But maybe I will asked her to a date next Sunday. Or I will talk about it with Kaoru.